Search results

1. S

Tuning/Performance Enhancing Workshop in JB

Any recommendations for Johor area, for Honda EG6, K Engines
  2. S

K-series mod kaki pls come in

Bro I know this is super old post. but got any good workshop to recommend in JB for K20 Swap EGs?
  3. S

K-series mod kaki pls come in

Hello everyone, I will be buying a EGK20 from KL but will be mostly in JB area. Any workshop to recommend that can help take care and maintain the car?
  4. Looking for Top Notch Workshop in Johor to maintain a Honda EGK20 Swap

Hi guys. I am about to buy a Honda EG6 with a K20 from KL but I will be mostly in Johor area. Can someone recommend a top notch workshop in Johor that will be suitable to maintain and modify this car further? All replies appreciated. Thanks.
  5. S

Synchron Fully Self Programmable with AE86 wire harness ready plug and play for 20V

Item is still available...anyone won at World Cup and want to pamper your car?
  6. S

Synchron Fully Self Programmable with AE86 wire harness ready plug and play for 20V

yah...i am sorry to the automotive world for destroying such a precious car. I apologise to Toyota bros here...sorry...i feel very bad myself... =(
  7. S

hello. i will pm you. I wrote wrongly my buying price. Sorry to Syychron...haha...under value your product. Thank you for pointing it out. I edited it already. I am still selling at same price. Or whoever gives the highest quote. Nearly half price!!!
  8. Synchron Fully Self Programmable with AE86 wire harness ready plug and play for 20V

Item is in KL now!!! Can ask Synchron for Pics or go down to take a look at it yourself. Perfect buy for AE86 drivers that wish to convert to 20V blacktop. Plug and play. No need to hammer firewall. Use back all original Air Con.
  9. S

[WTS] AE86 Trueno items

hello. I called you this morning. The bone i am looking for is something like this picture. If got, i will take all the body parts together.
  10. S

[WTS] AE86 Trueno items

hello. I called you this morning. The bone i am looking for is something like this picture. If got, i will take all the body parts together.
  11. S

AE111/101 4AGE Fcut.... I can get it 4 ya....

oops. sorry. its a manual. thanks anyway.
  12. S

AE111/101 4AGE Fcut.... I can get it 4 ya....

hello i have an orange meter from the Trueno AE111. How much would you like it for? Item is in JB.
  13. S

Ultra Racing for AE86?

Hi do you have struts for AE86? 1. Front and Rear Struts 2. Anti Roll bars front and back 3. Fender Bars 4. Room Bar If yes how much for each of the item?
  14. S

4 throtle black top for sale

I believe BoBo is not in this business anymore. Cos his partner Eattle (aka Alan Tan) is a mother fucker an screws up every car that comes into the workshop. Bloody fucker charges money for things he never do. Lowly educated bastard that has to resort to cheated to survive. I am speaking...
  15. S

Happy New Yr to all Toyota Bros!!!

really?!!! what a coincidence!!! me too!! CNY is when the workshop say my car will return to me. After 5 long months....he is finally coming back to me.
  16. S

Happy New Yr to all Toyota Bros!!!

you too? hmm..quite a few pple i met also told me that 05 was not a good yr for them. hmmm...
  17. Happy New Yr to all Toyota Bros!!!

Hello bros!!! happy new yr to all!!! As most of u know, 2005 has been a horrible yr for me. Thanks to the low scum "Eattle" that advertises here. Well, hope the new yr 2006 will be good for me and for all bros out there...=) Good Yr to all!!! =) And thank you Tom for this wonderful place...
  18. S

AE86 4AGE 16v exhaust sensor

If u suspect your car is in the wrong hands....faster get it out immediately.. Dont be a fool like me. I didnt want to cause relationship bad with my mechanic...end up he cheated me of $7K and caused my car a big mess. He told me all sorts of stupid excuse when before hand he say he do alot...
  19. S

Follow up on Mechanic eattle

haha..dont worry. i wont resort to violence. I am leaving all these to my God. If God thinks i have already gained an important lesson and money can be earned back, then God will give me peace. If God thinks that the money should be returned, God will provide a way. =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volvo demonstrates their autostopping ability with the Volvo City Safety system. The system depends on laser radar, mounted on a grill, to pick up signals time to time (dual mode, 76GHz) to identify if the car in front has suddenly stopped. One heck of a cool idea!

The Volvo City Safety System helps in completely avoiding collisions at low speed or at least substantially mitigating the consequences. City Safety...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience