Search results

1. L

My Lexus LS400 VIP

Play DAD or garson have your cushion wrap up dam attractive vehicle with this set up.
  2. L

sharing my neo pics....

Great horsepower coming out from a 1.6 engine..impressive engine, cleaniness is the mian factor
  3. L

Proton satria neo cps or Suzuki swift sport.

Suzuki swift name itself contain class, reliability from Japan assured, more comfortable,crash test better rated than certain local vehicle models, more aftermarket parts, as well ad one thing, convenience to do your daily driving as the overall ratio of the car is small.
  4. L

Fast rate air suspension system

It is universal type, the price for previous model of sir suspen cost your around 6-8k(depends on your location) with this new model in the Market it could cost you 10 k easily
  5. L

budget rm1k,recommended HU single din

With your budget you could get a variety of models, From pioneer, clarion,my advice try find second hand sets equip with multi functions Eg: Pioneer 8650,7750 8850,9650 Alpine : not so sure the range but which type of set up you intend to venture in?
  6. L

Waja 2001 standard to modify

Saving on your bucks? Try to high cam your pistons And change th exhaust intake 421, provide you with sufficient power as well as efficiency
  7. L

Re-setting lower milage.......

Agreed with the shift above, trust me every single unit of imported vehicles do you believe that 4-5 years vehicle only travelled mileage between 10000-25k?
  8. L

help to convert gps system language in my honda odessy..

Why not just return to your dealer question him on providing you with such service, they should play a part in resolving your issues, don't tell me that the vehicle that they sold encouraged road users to monitor Japan traffic routes?
  9. L

how to improve steering stability?

Brake pump jamp, armbush, as well as steering rack will affect the vehicle stability, I have similar problems too but mine all stock just because I have cut off my original spring result in this effect
  10. L

Ford Explorer built entirely of Lego

New Lego land located at Nusa jaya Johor bahru
  11. L

My experience in workshop.

I hate fore mans, even I am around to have my vehicle inspected, the way they drove my car like no body business, ram here and there like my car cannot spoil , so old car what Is the heck of driving at such speed, after servicing I collect it the problem occur, to my conclusion I felt that...
  12. L

[DIY] Brake master pump repair kit replacement

Absolutely stunning DIY Where do you acquired these skills? Perfect
  13. Remapping ECU

Is it true that by remapping our vehicles ECU will result in better fuel economy as well as more power? My friend's persona after remapping his ECU his vehicle can travelled around 700 plus one full tank with a heavy foot.
  14. L

overheating...

Install another relay , make the fan run on second speed
  15. L

[WTA] Hankook Tyres

Hankook is originated from Indonesia? I thought it was from Japan
  16. L

satria se 1.5 or satria neo 1.3

Satria 1.5 powerful, better fuel consumption low maintenance
  17. L

What does engine torque mean to you?

I prefer to leave my vehicle at home and used public transport for cheaper travelling caused as well as less stress(traffic jam caused streness)
  18. L

RX8 or 350Z???

Both cars have pro and cons, for rx8 maintenance a bit tough, for 350z road tax expensive, that is why owning super cars will caused many others go insane just by paying the road tax, fuel, maintaince
  19. L

Featured: Blackhowling's Wild and Wide Supra

Absolutely stunning vehicle

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Power corrupts. I’m driving alone in the middle of the night, on an empty stretch of road accelerating from red light, to red light when a F10 528i engages me. We stop at the final set of lights and make eye contact. Game on. As the lights turn green, the beemer is left in the wake of what looks like a regular Passat CC sprinting forwards with little...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience