Search results

1. Lancer Rear Brake Kit

Hi guys, anyone wanna let go of their stock rear brake kit? I'm looking for the bigger brake version, 2008 to 2010 Lancer GT.
  2. quicksilver7

Honda civic 2.0 or mitsubishi lancer gt 2.0?

Honda civic for greater performance and handling. vtec > mivec. mivec is just VVT on both intake and exhaust cams. the cam profile does not change. inspira's shock absorbers are soft, lancer's are sporty and much harder. inspira is tuned for comfort. lancer is tuned for touge and high speeds.
  3. quicksilver7

Review: Firestorm Ignition Coil Booster

I'm getting very sick of this guy bashing other sellers so openly here. Some would say this guy has an arrogant attitude.
  4. quicksilver7

Just read thru the last 5 pages and it seems to me that peterlm likes using words such as wager, bet, smart but not totally, talking down other dealers whatnot. Let's just put an end to all speculation. I'll donate my Inspira with stock ECU for the dyno testing. Izso, don't need to go dyno on...
  5. quicksilver7

mhmm. dyno proven on Inspira 1.8M
  6. quicksilver7

DIY - 'Magnetrap' - Oil Filter Magnet

Ahhh I see.. Very nice work DIY king :D
  7. quicksilver7

Hmm ok ok thanks. I'll find one and fiddle around with it. BTW how big is a HDD magnet? How many of those are in a typical HDD?
  8. quicksilver7

for RPM below 3k the FS line was above, after that it moved under. hence it explained why ppl feel low end torque has improved. so for those who drive under 3k, it would be good for them
  9. quicksilver7

i know where to get it. question is how to take it out
  10. quicksilver7

Reputable evo x tuner?

sorry, just saw your reply. i replied your pm delivery of what bro?
  11. quicksilver7

Reputable evo x tuner?

Inspira mt turbo conversion actually. it has been done overseas before
  12. quicksilver7

DIY - Voltage Stabilizer (Electronic Schematics)

Does the VS really help? Based on your experience in the Lancer and Evo..
  13. quicksilver7

I read through the whole of the OP but was unable to see anything related to how we can get the HDD magnets.. Did I miss something out?
  14. quicksilver7

This product on the Inspira increased torque (less than 5) until 3k RPM. Then both lines intersected and began moving away from each other. [This was based on a Millenium's dyno by a group of Inspira owners wanting to prove the effectiveness of this product on a dynamometer]
  15. quicksilver7

Reputable evo x tuner?

i didn't say i was converting back to stock.. i'm looking for that part
  16. quicksilver7

Reputable evo x tuner?

That price is a bit too steep. I know someone who can do it for half and he's a professional haha. BTW do you know anybody who has an oem evo x exhaust manifold for sale?
  17. quicksilver7

Reputable evo x tuner?

so how much did gt auto charge? and what else did they do to your car? you didn't change the oem evo x exhaust manifold right? are you still keeping any of the old exhaust parts? i may be interested..
  18. quicksilver7

double vanos vs vtec

VTEC is the same as having 2 sets of cams in your engine. a set of low cam for low to mid RPM and a set of high cam for high RPM. During high RPM, more air needs to be fed into the engine -> longer valve overlap -> needs higher cam duration. So for the same engine displacement, a high cam would...
  19. quicksilver7

Want 2 modified my dad's toyota unser 1.8gli

put in a 34 year engine? zzz change car already la. don't waste money on the unser. it's a heavy fuel guzzler like what dan already mentioned. i borrowed the car for a weekend. Only clocked 300+ km on the highway, and i was driving light footed. imagine how much fuel this car drinks.
  20. quicksilver7

Reputable evo x tuner?

would you like to share what mods are on that evo? haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my rear wiper sux0r .. when i turn it on .. got those noisy sound .. i think the wiper not smooth or something .. what can I do? change a new wiper? since the day my car is out already like that ooo, i hardly use the rear wiper anyway .. only like wipe 1-2 times then i off it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience