Search results

1. sb3

A33 engine jerk problem

Hi there. Through my experience for this particular engine, if one coil is faulty , we need to change all of the 6 coils. Otherwise the jerk problem will reoccur . So far nobody can give me a good reason for that. Even asked a few Nissan techie last time.
  2. A32 ECM DIAGNOSTIC PIN

Hi everyone, it’s been years since I’ve meddle with my A32 . I’m planning to get one scan tool soon as it’s fairly cheap nowadays and it’s easily available from online purchase. Anyone out there knows how many pins our ECM diagnostic socket has and whether it’s OBD 1 or OBD 2? By the way my...
  3. sb3

Need help! Nissan A32 very Hard Start the Engine..

Fuel pump weak? Check the fuel pressure.
  4. sb3

OK This is how our Manual Transmission look like (in and out)

Bro, can you take some vid on the car running on manual gears thks.
  5. sb3

Nissan Cefiro Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Why do you need that? Very seldom spoil . What's wrong with your car?
  6. sb3

OK This is how our Manual Transmission look like (in and out)

What about other components to get the gearbox working like clutch paddle, clutch pump, flywheel, gearshift ,clutch plate, etc? What are the compatible item which we can get from other cars? Sorry for asking as mt Cefiro is super rare in Malaysia. Thks. ---------- Post added at 06:35 AM...
  7. sb3

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Bal Hp & Torque = original exhaust , lol!
  8. sb3

My ceFIRO

My advice is never undo any wiring harness for diagnostic purpose , otherwise you will tear out your hair just to look for the idling problem, lol.
  9. sb3

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Bro kweng84, proton Wira 1.5(A) 4-2-1 or 4-1 extractor best . I like torque power fr 3 - 5k rpm. By the way exhaust already de-cat using ori muffler.
  10. sb3

Radiator repair

Yeah aluminum rad is suppose to withstand the high boost ( equals high heat) turbo engines. I guess it's peanuts to cool our VQ engines, hehehe..
  11. sb3

My ceFIRO

I thought the air filter already stop any large debris (or small) from reaching the afm? The air filter is supposed to do the filtering job rite? Hmm, maybe you might be right on the turbulent or the laminar flow theory ... I will find out this weekend.
  12. sb3

Radiator repair

I've changed my top radiator cover almost every 2 years ( usually cracked top) until I've replaced the whole radiator with a aluminum rad. I am not sure whether it's cap ayam or cap itik but all I know is it's been 5 years already it is still gives sufficient cooling to my V6 engine. Yes, I...
  13. sb3

My ceFIRO

Did you try to clean the throttle body and aacv idle valve? I've actually wasted rm200-00 bucks to replace the afm. I've cleaned the 'spoilt afm' and installed it to my a32 , walau eh, it runs like new !! Now I have 2 spare afms! Since I have the spare afm , I have delete the mash in the...
  14. sb3

Radiator repair

Top plastic cover rad rm200++. Aluminum radiator rad rm550-00 , very durable unless accident . Now which is more worth it?
  15. sb3

PLan to buy A32 but cannot decide 2.0 or 2.5

2.5 road tax ok as compared to 3.0l. 2.0 really underpowered . Pick up even lose to a vios or myvi!
  16. sb3

My ceFIRO

My problem solved! Weikee was right ! It was the Airflow meter , after changing it the engine ran smoothly again. By the way the afm cost about rm200-00 Halfcut condition.
  17. sb3

My ceFIRO

Weikee , did you chg the AAC and afm too?
  18. sb3

My ceFIRO

Seizei, have you solve your idle problem? My turn of having the stupid idle problem , goes below 500rpm even when coasting ! Let me know pls as I don't want my mech to start changing all the car parts to identify my car idle problem. I suspect the following defects:- 1) cam sensor 2) afm 3)...
  19. sb3

rear bottoming going over speed bumps

Adjustables..
  20. sb3

Honda Civic Sb3

###s o l d###### thank you...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently went to an aftermarket workshop at PJS, Sunway. Not only look down on people driving K-car but also did not likes people to bargain. Price of workmanship is 5X more that the price of the item. Really feel disappointed. Why we feed them and make them grow fat. :mad:

Quoted: "Although people have different status in life, one person integrity should not worth
more that the others. We should start to respect each other.":proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience