Search results

1. D

Daddy, I want a Merc! Your Perdana V6 is expensive to maintain!

No warranty claims on Perdana since October 2004 PETALING JAYA: No warranty claims have been made since October 2004 on the Proton Perdana V6 that the Terengganu Government claimed to have spent more than RM100,000 to repair. In a statement issued yesterday, Proton’s corporate communications...
  2. D

Angkasawan to be conferred Datukship

SEREMBAN: The country's first man in space, Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Al-Masrie will be bestowed the Darjah Setia Negeri Sembilan (DSNS) award which carries the title "Datuk" by the Yang Di-Pertuan Besar Negri Sembilan Tuanku Ja'afar in conjunction with the state ruler's 86th birthday...
  3. Meet-Up: July 2008 ~HCC 2nd Anniversary

Dear members, For your information, this month will be Hyundai Coupe Club second anniversary. Thus, a gathering or a meet up with all active or non-active members must be held by all means to commemorate our club's second birthday. As I am informed by Sandra through ZTH HCC website, one of...
  4. RM2.704/litre petrol effect(s) on your Coupe

Dear HCC members, with the new petrol price that soared up to RM2.704 per litre, there is no doubt that this price hike will affect our daily life from all angle. Let's share your thoughts and experiences here on how the recent petrol price hike affects you and your ride and how you handle the...
  5. HCC Year End Gathering (22 Dec 2007) Report and Pics

Hyundai Coupe Club Year End Gathering Report Date: 22nd December 2007 Venue: Port Dickson, Negeri 9 Attendance: 1) wengfhai_5889 (Mr. Organizer) 2) FTO KEN 3) Danny633 4) SpitFire16 5) ArchDyeu 6) DeliciousD 7) Daniel Lee *Hope all of you guys did enjoy the gathering...:biggrin: Brief...
  6. D

How Rich Are Cops Nowadays?

[SIZE=3][SIZE=2] Source:Cop under probe for having RM9mil
  7. D

Car Parking Compound Queries

I received a parking compound that was sent to me through mailing letter yesterday. It was from the Selayang Municipal Council and the compound stated that my car had parked at one of Selayang Municipal Council designated car parks but did not pay the parking fee back in 5th of June. I would...
  8. D

Student attacked by Mat Rempit after crash

Source: Student attacked by Mat Rempit after crash Why must those 'mat rempits' act like wild animals out from forest???:mad:
  9. 2007 Merdeka Millennium Endurance race on RM0.50 per ticket

Source:Get a MME race ticket for only 50 sen Anyone here interested to attend this year's MME race. It's only RM0.50 per ticket. Super cheap.:biggrin:
  10. D

Sex romps when parents are away involving Budak SHELL

Source: Sex romps when parents are away :dong::dong::dong:
  11. RD1 Aftermarket Performance Exhaust Manifold

Does anyone know where to get aftermarket performance exhaust manifold that suits Hyundai Coupe RD1?
  12. D

Short Cut Bar Missing!

I noticed that ZTH short cut bar at the bottom of the web page that allows me to switch to other forum topic faster is missing. Without the short cut bar, it's very inconvenient for me to reply to the forum. I hope the ZTH administrator can help me to retrieve my short cut bar. Thank you.
  13. Meet-Up: 15 July 2007 ~Genting Planning TT~

Objective: meet-up with HCC & Racedge members to discuss and plan for July 2007 Genting trip in conjunction with HCC 1st Anniversary celebration. Venue: meet at Shell station near SS7 at LDP. Time: 9pm.
  14. D

Problem: Car Jerking

Hi guys, my car jerks a little whenever I accelerate from second and third gear. For example, after I went through a bump and accelerate in second gear, the car will jerk a bit. I don't know what happen to my car and I would appreciate it if all ZTH members here can shed some light to my...
  15. Meet-Up: July 2007 ~HCC 1st Anniversary~

Dear HCC members, HCC will be celebrating its 1st anniversary this month. To compliment this, several HCC members had proposed to organize a one-day convoy to Genting Highland and have a memorable photo session on top of the hill to mark HCC's 1st anniversary. One of HCC members, ken3182, will...
  16. 2007 French GP, Magny-Cours

This year will be the last year where Magny-Cours will host the F1 race for France. The 4.411km racing track must make way for the new Singapore street track. Too bad...:Not_Impressed: This is one of my favourite track.
  17. D

Government wants to raise productivity by reducing public holidays

I find this issue to reduce public holiday to increase productivity as a joke. Why don't they start up by reducing traffic jams to increase productivity. Stucking in a traffic jam that does not move at all is a waste of time and petrol.
  18. D

2 rape incidents in Johor Baru, just six hours apart

Shit! How come there are so many repeatance of the same crime in a small time frame in Johor?!! What is the police force doing there?! And damn those horny bastards that simply go rape someone!:angry_smile:
  19. 2007 Spanish GP, Circuit de Catalunya

Alonso will have lots of local fans supporting him this coming weekend. Will he win the race with the new McLaren front wing design???
  20. D

Gang-raped in terror carjack

Those idiots are worse than animals...:angry_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Drifting might have exploded the world over but no matter how you go about it, the essence of it still emancipates from its spiritual home, The Land of the Rising Sun, Japan.

Movie-maker Luke Huxham has been putting together a series of videos, titled, Drift Colours, that aims to chronicle the spirit of drifting by going beneath the layer of worn asphalt, smoked rubber and exhaust fumes to get more intimate with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience