Search results

1. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

even better after 10k service... i was wondering why...
  2. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

hahaha... owh ok... byk sgt nickname dunia cyber ni... lain2 lak tu... mane la aku nk kenal...
  3. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

damn!! not fair... :( hey, r u in R3 owner fb? what's ur build #?
  4. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

1- what do u mean by check the ecu? 2- ask them to fix the door... the rear light may b manufacturing defect... what about the mile age? check also the tyre... should RE001... the discount available at Power of 1 event last week... dont know still available or not... may b u can contact proton...
  5. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

sorry bro.. never heard of that car... get the plate no., may b i could ask some other owner if they knew... owh, and check the build number if u dont mind..
  6. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

owh... then there must be another person buying.... tentatively, when u will get ur car? how long already?
  7. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

bro.. #001 meh? not #094? ---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:06 PM ---------- bro, r u the 1 from kulim? ---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:10 PM ---------- most...
  8. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

BJF 7? hehe ... that guy actually live in shah alam...
  9. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

skylai, had u joined our FB community yet?
  10. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

at right side of the passenger side... not at the seat but beside the gear console... adess... aku pn cam x paham ape aku bgtau nih.. hehe.. try dulu la.. oh ye... join the community in fb once u get ur car bro... welcome!! ---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
  11. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

sorry bro.. i hv ideas.. some wait for 2,3 weeks... mines not even 1 week.. i think depends on your SA and the transportation to deliver your car... push your SA frequently and may be this will help you get the car ASAP...
  12. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

at 1500km of milage i've done 180kph... after that no more.. only 160 the maximum... (actually dont hv clear way to do higher speed)... now my front bumper hv a lot of chipped paint... haha... the result of tailgating others car... owh finzo... welcome to the club bro.. and dont be upset if u...
  13. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

yup, i agree with stuffx... and i prefer to go for add on... not so into replacements...
  14. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

thanx bro... we are keeping the originality... that's the important thing and make the R3 being special... and bro, best of luck.. hope u can hv it 1... soon... :)
  15. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

kita serupaaa... hehe.. :biggrin:
  16. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

hey fellas, what about the discussion regarding 2011 R3 owner community? who going to lead? who going to manage? what medium to use? fb? website? or here? i was wondering who is the owner of R3 #1? and also the last 1.. hehe
  17. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

good luck to u guys... hope to hear a great performance result of R3 from all of u... i dont hv skills to push the car.. futhermore i dont hv guts... :( all i hv done in a straight road was speed up till 180km/h before i change the extractor... :D after the 1st service, i never try... i saved...
  18. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

please represent/mentioned us in your complain if u do... hehhehe.. thanks bro...
  19. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

hey guys... wah.. lots of info now... thanks to all of u... most of problems that we r facing are the same... i hv 2 things to ask... 1) stock extractor - will the SC returned them to us if we install the 4-2-1? any other parts? 2) repainting - we dont need put any RM for repainting work? if i...
  20. Joe Mocha

satria neo r3

hola fellas.... happy holiday!!! i just break my 1000 mileage yesterday.. as for now i only get 170... wondering how fast it will go after my 1st service next week. :wink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Firsly i am a noob here,just on the process of learning,my question is i am going to bot on my kelisa,so can a safc II,safc-neo or e-manage tune back my ecu after i bot?some people told me safc cant tune it back and told me to use e-manage,so i need sifu sifu out there to help me on this,really confuse on this,so sifu sifu please help a noob here thank you very much :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience