Search results

1. J

Math problem.

I have a 100m3 end product that fully produced from 850kg/m3 density raw material, this will give me end product with density of 850kg/m3. Now i have 100m3 end product that produced from combination of 70% of raw material with density of 850kg/m3 and 30% of raw material with 450kg/m3 density...
  2. J

Modifications done to Inspira

I try it and it reset the month from 4 to 10 but not the mileage..:stupid::stupid::stupid: [/I] Cant open d webpage la bro. Guess i'll just ignore the service reminder sign for the time being..:driver::driver::driver:
  3. J

Thanks bro.. tried and everything else is reset except that sign. when i press the trip meter & turn the key, the sign will blink but wont reset. I still can't solve since i dun have the manual book.
  4. J

Hi guys. I dunno where to post, so i just put this on inspira section. may i know the meaning of this sign on inspira? thanks in advance..
  5. J

What are you driving now?

I started with satria 1.5, pass it to my younger brother & now driving inspira 2.0. I like the satria more coz its manual:driver::driver:
  6. J

latio 1.6 hatchback, swift 1.5

don't be like dat la bro, me so noob how to race with you.:adore::adore: Should be ok, not that expensive for me.
  7. J

bro vr2turbo, i haven't collect the car coz got no time to come down to kl. so i still don't have pictures of the car but it is the gx model. very basic, don't even have a body-kit and everything is still standard. will collect it by this weekend. since it is just for my wife daily use, i guess...
  8. J

I end up buying Suzuki Swift of year 2012.Condition is good with mileage of 41k km. Mileage doesn't look like tempered but who know, plus overall car condition is good. Hopefully the car got no hidden problem. Thanks everyone for your kind opinion and experience sharing. :driver::driver:
  9. J

Tire Price list Zth

even the taukey said the same thing to me, better take ps3 since not much price diff :driver::driver:
  10. J

Tire Price list Zth

Michelin ps3 195 55 r15 rm230 Michelin xm2 195 55 r15 rm220 Michelin ps4 215 45 r17 rm420 Michelin ps4 215 55 r17 rm500 Bridgestone potenza re002 215 45 r17 rm330 quoted from UTS Tyre Service, Temerloh.
  11. J

Thanks for d opinion bro, very much appreciated since i don't have any past experience with this car.
  12. J

Look like my hunt for good condition Latio is not so easy since this car is quite old. Will try to search for few more weeks before moving to next car choice, which is Swift. It's a bit troublesome since I'm staying in Mentakab and most of d car advertised for sale is in KL & Selangor, I only...
  13. J

Yup, checked and its HR16DE engine. Latio maintenance shall be not as expensive as Sylphy i guess.
  14. J

Fuhh..damn kaw2 la bro, make me think twice to buy Latio. No wonder Sylphy second hand value so low, maintenance is high.
  15. J

Bro, don't scare me la. Is Nissan that bad? Coz i got no experience with both of this car. Yesterday I went down all the way from Mentakab to KL just to test drive d Latio car, reach d shop and no people there. Call & confirm with the salesman before departing, he said got people at shop. So...
  16. J

Car is for daily use only which will be used by my wife. Comfort & reliability is all she want. Going to test drive Latio tomorrow. If she don't like it, I'll just go for Swift. :driver::driver::driver:
  17. J

What I know is Suzuki convert all of their outlets to Proton and stopped their sales of new Suzuki cars, now they are selling Proton cars.
  18. J

Latio, i like d space & comfort even though the spoiler is f****king ugly. Swift, everything is okay except space. I just don't know which 'almost 10 years old car' is better. I don't want to be a regular workshop visitor after getting d car. kinda 60/40 for now :confused::confused::confused:
  19. J

I already own an Inspira 2.0 (A) 2011, so this car is also out of my choice. I don't want to have 2 Inspira at home..:rofl::rofl::rofl: I read that Latio is quite good & comfortable car even though the spoiler is really ugly to me, rarely heard owner complaining bout their car. Swift design look...
  20. J

Thanks everyone for d feedback. I'm looking for hatchback, so sedan is out of my range of choice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello everyone......i would like to get some advice n suggestion....coz i wanted modify my Mitsubishi Colt Galant Sigma 77`s without change the engine........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience