Search results

1. apek beca

Downpipe search for Jetta 1.4TSI

Thanks for sharing. I've got afew friends with branded catback. Yup... U pays for what U get. European made sounds really rocks. I'm on a Jetta. They don't make DP for my model
  2. Downpipe search for Jetta 1.4TSI

I'm looking for a shop that's really good at what they are doing. Especially those that really understands VW 1.4TSI(Jetta). Minimum potong potong la... Socket are better right? Those imported don't do welded coz it's harder to ship or there's another reason to it. Some says that for...
  3. WTS = H&R Sports Springs(Black) @ RM800.00

WTS = H&R Sports Springs(Black) @ RM800.00 VW Golf, Scirocco & Jetta Box & Part Number 29008-2 Box did mention Golf & Jetta 6 A long ruler was placed on top of the tyre & measured with another at 15mm Tyre size = 225/40/18 Sporty lowered looks & small gap SSR Type F + 225/40/18 + Brembo...
  4. apek beca

Coilovers for VW Jetta MK6 1.4TSI

Ricco is off. Most of the parts from Golf can be used accept KW suspension. KW only make a specific model with precise engineering. Branded stuffs I know only that I'm not going to spend that kind of money ; ) Going for local brand.
  5. Coilovers for VW Jetta MK6 1.4TSI

I'm seeking advice for my VW Jetta MK6 1.4TSI. It's the suspension/coilover that's concern. There's not much of option for Jetta, just assume it's a Golf MK6 to compare. I'm not going to spend too much for it. From another forum they highly recommended CLAW, a local brand. From what I...
  6. apek beca

Coilovers for VW Jetta MK6 1.4TSI

STAGE 1 don't have to re-tune the DGS if STAGE 2 then gotto do it. Actually STAGE 1 wanna tune up the DGS also can. Best to re-tune gearbox as well, go APR la... Stock already 240 torque ma... Stage 1 can get around 280-300 hopefully.
  7. Coilovers for VW Jetta MK6 1.4TSI

Hi, I just came to realized that there a VAG sub grup at ZTH. This could be very useful... At times I've got lots of stuffs to ask. I'm on a VW Jetta MK6 1.4TSI & have been modding my car bit by bit. My next target is suspension/coilovers. What's a good brand? Currently I'm targeting at...
  8. apek beca

Vogtland Suspension

U got anything for VW 1.4TSI??? I'm driving a Jetta but Golf parts can be used as well. Pls PM the price & also your phone number. Website's phone number no longer in use.
  9. apek beca

Big Brake Kits for Suzuki Swift

R32 eh... That's hot stuffs. Post it up & sell it off. Tips: clean it up & makes it looks new then only take the pix Then U can just go grab some used plug & play BBK R32 brakes is something that's in between track & road. Actually VW kaki would goes for AP Racing, Brembo & VW Racing. Top...
  10. apek beca

6pots Brembo with bad results.

Hm... 5.1 is good enough already. I'm using Motul 5.1 only. My pads are 700c pads & matching it with Dot 5.1. Motul 660 would be over kill. Sepang track 20-50 laps then only change... I wack my brakes like mad now. 180-200 down to 100-80 within 2-3/4 seconds. That's on the highway with not...
  11. apek beca

Update on solving problem: I guess that's it's fair that I share with all of what happened. After all there are so many commented & supported on this. It's only fair that I chip in the update. Thanks to all for helping. When I got it installed it was late. Learned that don't rush or do...
  12. apek beca

That another thing that I'm not too sure off. If it's not the sure it's the fluid or instillation problem. I've tried the same BBK on a 2.0 Golf GTI. Just asking the technical adviser would know. If same then I'm sending it in again asking the installer to recheck/redo
  13. apek beca

Suspension/coilover set up

Thanks for the contact... I'm considering CLAW at the moment. Great reviews & quite alot of positive respond from VW track kaki. I'm going on a taxi ride with CLAW suspension soon. All okay then I'm getting it
  14. apek beca

Guess that it's the bleeding part that gone wrong. There's not much time then. Anyway I'll bring it in for a change of the DOT5.1 fluid. Thanks for the advice on this. It's also the main thing that I have in mind that's might have gone wrong. As for the BBK there are excellent results that...
  15. apek beca

Where would be a good place to have a pro to look at my parts. All should be okay but just not too sure about the instillation work. I'll really appreciate this.
  16. apek beca

Great explanation... Brake servo.... What's the good type/brand for my VW? Know a good place to get it? I'll get more understanding on it.
  17. apek beca

Actually it's to fit my driving style. Ones requirement is different than the other. Anyway the looks is there. The caliper really stands out... Pls advice what should I do to get more/the most out of this thing.
  18. 6pots Brembo with bad results.

I just recently upgraded my BBK. It's Brembo 6pots from used Porsche installed on to a VW Jetta. The BBK comes with SSBH that good enough already. The looks on it is just great but I'm not really satisfied with it. The pedal feel isn't there. Braking is just upgraded abit from my original. I've...
  19. apek beca

Nice pix that gives more understanding. What ever that's show only can be done in a work show right? Is there such as a thing that's controlable in the car? The only thing that I've found is KW HLC (see link below) KW HLS Drop Kit for KW Coilovers Volkswagen Golf MK6 ALL 10+ | eBay...
  20. apek beca

Hahaha... Super Toxic Poison. Yup... U read my mind. I actually got another higher end condo with a nice parking spot. It's vacant recently as the previous one just gone back after his company ended his contract. 1st thing that came to my mind was that. Move over...!!! Nah... Not going to do...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie guys wht is dat? isit the flexible thingy brfore connecting to the exhaust piping?
the one dat always got scracthes if car too low passing the msian bumps?
i mean after the xtractor 4-2-1 den the lookalike pineapple thingy. is dat catalytic converter or flexible? doubt here
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience