Search results

1. M

Welcome Lexus onwers......... lets do a headcount

Cool! can start joining the sifus during TT lorr....
  2. M

TT Session this FRIDAY night!!!!!!! come on guys let's do it.............

Yup it was a good meet-up indeed! Now i can keep on changing the orange and red warning lights from the meters!! hehehe... btw, there was one incident happened nearby when we were busy chatting next to our cars... that someone's gf run the car over the roadside kerb! ***! :) btw...
  3. M

TT Session this FRIDAY night!!!!!!! come on guys let's do it.............

1. ed78 2. tkew 3. th_oh 4.d3xt3tx 5. Progressive 6. muddy 7. 8 . Hope to see more! :) muddy (dark blue IS)
  4. M

tyre prices

U mean Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2? or Directional 5? Good grip I heard?
  5. M

turn off GPS

Bro, Try this: 1. Push 3rd button (from top) on the left of the screen. 2. There will be two visual touch 'button' on the top right of the screen, push the second from right. You can do this to black-out screen anytime.. This works on my 2007 Japan Spec's... muddy
  6. M

The chopped-top MINI Coupe now in KL! - First 2 Seater Only MINI

...But then again, after owning and driving the RCZ for a while, you will start feeling like… 'aaah! I should have got the real one!' After your friends say that you got the RCZ because you cant afford a Porsche…
  7. M

Re: Welcome Lexus owners......... lets do a headcount Cool! Being a Japan Spec car... the centre console really bothers me with all the Japanese fonts there... any aftermarket products or kedai potong to get the English version? :) waque, you can text me if ur in W Maju since I'm staying...
  8. M

Hi All, My first post here. Might be able to get my Dark Blue IS250 this Friday 14th Oct 2011. It would be great to join any meet-up soon! I live in Wangsa Maju. Cheers! Muddy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Need urgent info here,

Stock brake servo is come with single layer servo. Plan to upgrade with EVO 3 dual layer servo.
Just would like to confirm that after change to EVO3's dual layer servo, is my ABS still functioning?
Please advise... Thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience