Search results

1. Wheel brush that can be bought locally?

Hey guys, was wondering what do you guys use as a wheel brush? Especially ones we could buy locally. Had a Saga FLX SE to clean up and seal over recently but it seems that the wheels are a little hard to clean. The design of the spokes can get a little too close and I think I need to get a...
  2. Mini R81 Imola Wheels

Not the best place to post a "looking for" thread, but I'm kinda sourcing for a set of Mini Cooper R81 Imola 7-hole wheels, was wondering if any Cooper owners have upgraded and want to dispose off the set of old wheels?
  3. Toyota 4A-GE ignition coil voltage, anyone knows how many volts?

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone know what's the voltage output from the stock 4A-GE ignition coil? If not mistaken, got 2 versions, one from the 16v, one from the 20v, which one has higher voltage output? Thanks.
  4. Recaro "fishnet", SR3 and Evo2 rear seats, seat railings. Reasonable offers!

Item: Recaro "Fishnet" (1 unit) Description: - Very good and clean condition(not chopshop condition, seat already been washed professionally by fabric shop) - All black(slightly faded Recaro wordings but it's still there) - No tears or cigarette holes - Side bolsters are bigger than the usual...
  5. Sourcing for Lancer MX full interior

- Deleted -
  6. Looking for a couple of Toyota Corolla parts, anyone have?

Hi guys, i'm looking for a couple of Corolla bits and pieces, if anyone has it, please PM or offer me here. Thanks. 1) Front seat belt, preferably if can, EE90/AE92 driver side only. If not, whoever have EE100/AE101/EE110/AE111 front pair also can if willing to sell cheap. 2) Front driver side...
  7. AE92 anti-roll specs, anyone knows?

Hi guys, i'm looking for info regarding the stock AE92 anti-roll bars. Can't really seem to find thru google, well... anyone knows what's the stock size for the front and rear anti-roll bars? And also, if there's any difference between the cars equipped with a 4A-GE and 4A-GZE? And lastly...
  8. Looking for: 4G18 Waja engine kosong or crankshaft only

Hi guys, i'm on the look out for 4G18 or Waja engine kosong or crankshaft only. Thanks. I can be contacted at 016-6259847.
  9. Looking for: stock original toyota alarm system

Hi guys, i'm looking for stock original Toyota Alarm systems from the VIOS, COROLLA ALTIS or CAMRY. Please let me know if you have any. Thanks!
  10. Seeking: Old wiper blade frames in 17", 18", 20" or 21"

Hi guys, i'm looking for old wiper blade frames, in case well, some people need replacing of their wipers soon or still keep their old worn out wipers. Am looking for wiper blade frames from reputable brands(BOSCH, PIAA, JES, to name a few) and sizes needed at 17", 18", 20" or 21" Call me...
  11. Looking for: Olympus Digicam with Ultra Zoom(8x - 10x zoom) function

Hi guys, i'm on the look out for Olympus digicam cameras with Ultra Zoom function, those with 8x to 10x optical zoom. Kind of having a low budget so my maximum budget is only up till RM500. So the certain models that might fit into my budget would be the C-700 Ultra Zoom, C-720 Ultra Zoom...
  12. Looking for: Performance brake discs for S14 front

Hi guys, am looking for performance discs for S14(or disc size 280x30mm) to match with my Silvia S14 calipers. Not necessarily need to be performance disc, even whoever who's upgraded to performance disc and has the stock discs, i'm also willing to buy. Thanks.
  13. FS: Single pot VR4 Front disc brakes for Iswara

ITEM SOLD
  14. Toyota Levin AE92 corner lamp for sale

Hi guys, i've got a spare pair of Toyota Corolla Levin AE92 corner lights for sale, selling them for RM60 negotiable. Pics of the actual item for sale Interested buyers can contact me at 016-6259847. Item located in Puchong. I rarely log in nowadays so if possible please contact me via my...
  15. Original driver side Recaro railing for Honda EG/DB

Hi guys, i've got an original Recaro railing for Honda Civic EG or Integra for sale, can fit Civic EK as well, but need to mod one of the corners. It's the driver side unit. Selling for RM200 negotiable. Am also looking for a passenger side Recaro railing for Wira(unmodded) or Lancer...
  16. Subwoofers for sale

Hi guys, i've got 2 subwoofers for sale. Both are from the Orion brand. 1. Orion 10" XTR(Xtreme) Series2 Dual Voice Coil(DVC) 4 ohms subwoofer. Looks like brand new, owner upgraded to another 10" subwoofer. Used for about 1 year. SOLD. This one is only subwoofer, no box/enclosure. If u get...
  17. Recaro railing for Honda EG/DC, driver side

Hi guys, i've got an original Recaro railing for Honda Civic EG or Integra DB/DC for sale, can fit Civic EK as well, but need to mod one of the corners. It's the driver side unit. Selling for RM200. Am also looking for a passenger side Recaro railing for Wira(unmodded) or Lancer. Give me a...
  18. Exhaust systems for Toyota Corolla for sale

Hi guys, i've got 2 sets of cat-back exhaust for AE92 and AE101 for sale. 1. FGK Twin Muffler for AE101 Supercharger 4A-GZE, complete set with the original Y-piping meant to seperate into the 2 mufflers from FGK themselves. 2.3-2.5" piping diameter. Selling for RM850 negotiable. Pics to...
  19. 20v advice needed

Hi guys, i'm facing some problems with my 20v engine lately. It seems like petrol consumption suddenly shot up lately(same type of driving situations). From normally 400KMs for around RM50 to currently 320Kms for RM50(same fuel price). What would be the cause of it? And also i'll be replacing...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i mod my 4g93 with hi cam 272 ported n polished, racing chip,mivec extractor, 2 3/4" piping,mivec oversized throttle body,adjustable campulley,metal gasket,high compression piston,iridium sparkplug,hks airfilter,greedy e-manage. but i wanna to bolt on turbo into my engine. wat should i do? thanks 4 any feedbacks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience