Search results

1. GRexer

185 tire on 175 rims?

An important note nobody pointed out though. Standard Myvi rims WOULDN'T fit into any PCD100 Protons without modifications. Even though they share the same PCD, the centre bore size is different and is smaller on the Perodua/Toyota. To fit those Myvi rims onto any PCD100 Proton(or Nissan or...
  2. GRexer

Rubber coating for rubber trim

If you're in Klang Valley, I don't mind giving you some Duragloss #271 Rubber Trim & Tyre Dressing to try on. I usually keep it in a 40cc spray bottle.
  3. GRexer

Nexen n8000, n9000

Just curious, what are the choices for Nexen in 195/55R15 sizing? Seems like there's no N8000/N9000 in this size.
  4. GRexer

Paint correction with a random orbital? Possible?

Well.. To each of it's own. Technology today had advanced auto detailing to a state whereby even the DA could do a lot more, especially for the hobbyist, maybe if there's a non-brand-biased detailing clinic, you could give both a shot to see which would be better for your own needs. Note that I...
  5. GRexer

Well.. The B&D really isn't a "polisher", more like a "waxer" :rofl: Well.. I'm not sure how much your workable budget is, but there's already a couple of proper DA polishers in the Malaysian market these days. The Dodo Juice Buff Daddy is around RM650-700, the Ultramate DA for around...
  6. GRexer

Without the ability to adapt proper polishing pads, the original B&D is quite expensive in terms of operational costs(regardless of whether as a hobbyist or as a professional), as the original pads are prone to tearing and doesn't last long. Converting to a velcro backed plate instead costs...
  7. GRexer

Krismas, I have the modified B&D with velcro backing plate if you want to give it a shot :biggrin:
  8. GRexer

Wheel brush that can be bought locally?

Well.. I think I forgot to come back to this topic. Was wondering which shop or any specific area of USJ to look out for the brushes Krismas mentioned? ;)
  9. GRexer

Find Your Original/Branded Radiator Here

Do you have any for Toyota MR2 SW20? For 3S-GE auto(with the cooler hoses)
  10. GRexer

DelSol: Its all bout the SOUL.

That's really bad compared to a project I'm working on restoring too. I suppose the glass top leaked moisture in. Mine's a hard top so the fungus isn't so bad.
  11. GRexer

From Shy to Shiny

Any reliable source for this? Everywhere I looked seemed to tag the Ivory White as a single stage solid colour, and the Pearl White as "Special MetaLlic" :hmmmm:
  12. GRexer

From Shy to Shiny

Actually there's 2 different whites from MyVI, one is the Single Stage White(more commonly known as "solid white" locally), the other is a clear-coated(probably a tinted coat) white, which is more commonly known as the pearl white from the catalogue, which appears a little yellowish if not...
  13. GRexer

From Shy to Shiny

One thing that always makes me wonder though. How do you guys actually detail and take photos? :rofl: I don't detail for a living, more like doing my own cars and relatives and some closer friends, but it's fun to be able to document without having to remove the gloves every now and then, do you...
  14. GRexer

Mini R81 Imola Wheels

No luck with Fastlane nor Hup Soon, anyone else? Or maybe I should try heading over to Klang or Rawang tyre shops?
  15. GRexer

Yeah.. I remember you mentioned about it in AW forums, but ones I found usually not long enough for the width of my wheels(usually around 7-8") Thanks for the info. Well, I know I shouldn't be using too much force, just trying to fit into the slot. I was using one of those wheel brushes that...
  16. GRexer

Where to get the micro fibre brush that you show? Well.. I already have OPC as my go-to cleaner so I suppose it's not a problem with the cleaning part, just the matter of getting in between the spokes. ;)
  17. Wheel brush that can be bought locally?

Hey guys, was wondering what do you guys use as a wheel brush? Especially ones we could buy locally. Had a Saga FLX SE to clean up and seal over recently but it seems that the wheels are a little hard to clean. The design of the spokes can get a little too close and I think I need to get a...
  18. GRexer

Mini R81 Imola Wheels

Noted. Thanks a lot!
  19. GRexer

Mini R81 Imola Wheels

Yeah.. First shop I tried was Hup Shun since they were pretty famous. RM400 sounds about right. But I was surprised they said they threw most of these smaller wheels away! The reason why I'm not looking into taiwanese wheels is due to the center bore of the Imola wheel which is exact fit...
  20. GRexer

Mini R81 Imola Wheels

How badly, well, they would be the best option I would want, I've tried a couple of the larger ones around Sunway, was surprised they actually said I was too late as they had thrown away quite a few sets(probably recycled), not much market for smaller wheels these days I suppose? If not mistaken...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having trouble finding repairs here in California. The brake pads of my LFA needs to be replaced that's why I need to go to a car repair shop as soon as possible.

Please help. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience