Search results

1. O

WTA - Any S2000 users????

mine for sale. 2003 s2k, white. under used... cheers
  2. O

Satria neo

hey i have ask many mechanic about piggyback emanage blue nor ultimate cant be fitted on neo? pls en light me about it thanks wanna install piggybag ;p
  3. O

toyo proxes r888

i have 4pcs 205-50-15 new for sale. per pcs rm480 interested.
  4. O

SIC Track Day

which neo?
  5. O

SIC Track Day

KEE aka Storm Thanks for the info yeah... why didnt u try to overtake him? thought he did something wrong in the track??:biggrin: how many times have drove in sepang b4? have u dyno ur car b4? the other red neo also not bad saw him on track... sorry kaypo hehehe next time meet u in sepang...
  6. O

SIC open track day on 23/05. Anyone?

akuma saw u have a battle with the orange ek(track car) at turn 1. How long u take to drive back to kuantan? tired??:adore: For the penang that came wit 2 trailer and a bus. cheers...
  7. O

SIC Track Day

kee aka storm what happen with the 2 red neo that u mention about? the penang red neo? what happen??
  8. satria neo seat

i have a question on the neo seats. what r the other japanese model have the same tapak aka seat rail? need info wanna change seat cause the seat is too high d... thanks
  9. O

WTS: RM50 - Magnetic Drain Plug for ALL cars

Bro do u have a contact no. need to clarify some info. pls call me 0184657157
  10. O

Honda Civic 2.0 i-VTEC - Fuel Distribution

haha...i think hks plugs would be able 2 use...when u engage P and disengage was hard
  11. O

Honda City IDSI Gear problem

i think u have 2 change gearbox de...cause lots city same year has the problem...i know pg there a place that maybe can repair... good luck
  12. O

Honda MPV`s Owner

hi hi every.... i sure would like to have a TT with you guy sorry to say that i have sold my car few months back.. a reluctant sale but have to let go my baby cause got a good price for it.. if i had my car now wat a TT it would be.. sorry ya cheers
  13. O

Honda MPV`s Owner

odyssey yo i'm a owner of odyssey absolute... if u guys wan to get odyssey i recommend to the the absolute model comes with 17" rims nice interior nice meters nice smoke headlight n rear(like ori type_R) with bodykits nice grill n with electric seat(driver only) interior all back superb nice...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,everybody....i have a civic eg with b16a auto gearbox.
i want to change to manual gearbox.
my question is,,,is the auto driveshaft same with the manual one?
please,can anybody provide me information..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience