Search results

1. H

Tuning Help

send to me. i will look at it for you when i got the time. 3 logs with the same rom. Also do it with 3rd gear instead of 2nd gear
  2. H

[NEW SHOP] 1:24 car model for sell ~

You got Renault megane rs250 scale model?
  3. H

Best EMS for Evo 9

Reflash can do almost everything standalone can. Your evo9 ecu is already very very good. Don't get scam or be a dumbass by changing it. Unless your aim is like 1500whp for ur evo.. I see evo 8/9 with around 900whp with their stock ecu, and no standalone! Just pm me if u need advise on tuning, I...
  4. H

Best EMS for Evo 9

You do not need any EMS! Your oem ECU is good enough!
  5. H

Hit-And-Run Rider Meets His Match

I got a Gopro for sale. Anyone? :)
  6. H

Electric Vehicle Innovation at ‘GE-NAZA EV Experience’

Volt sux! It is a major failure in USA.
  7. H

[HELP] NRG air fuel ratio meter on evo.

afr not reading at all or weird reading??? if not reading at all, then there must be something else get wrong. if get weird reading then ur O2 sensor need to be clean/replace/recalibrate/etc just hit me up if u need help...
  8. H

Engine management system

if u drive any evo 7 and above, u DO NOT need any standalone! the OEM is good enough unless u want ur car to be like 8 seconds..
  9. H

Only Nice Plate Numbers Part 2. Plz, No 'ROJAK' Numbers In Here.. Tq..

doesnt look like trade plate to me
  10. H

Only Nice Plate Numbers Part 2. Plz, No 'ROJAK' Numbers In Here.. Tq..

Anybody can explain this to me? I am confused. W3890A as you can see in the pic.. WYY not even here yet..
  11. H

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Selling my Tactrix Openport 2.0 cable. You can tune your evo/sti with this cable. See link below http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/397307-tactrix-openport-2-0-evoscan-and-ecuflash.html#post1063839252
  12. H

Mitsubishi Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Selling my Tactrix Openport 2.0 cable. You can tune your evo/sti with this cable. See link below http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/397307-tactrix-openport-2-0-evoscan-and-ecuflash.html#post1063839252
  13. H

Just Sold My Evo X :(

I just got back!! anyone wanna go yum cha and show me ur ride? I am in kl area. PM me ur number and I will call ya :)
  14. H

Just Sold My Evo X :(

Kastam gonna charge me RM89,000 for the tax. With the price i pay for the car USD$37000, i can buy another car in Malaysia. I will bring my Tactrix cable back for tuning evos :)
  15. Just Sold My Evo X :(

Just sold my evo x. That car been with me for almost 4 years. So sad.. Last moment of my car: Anyway, I am going back to Malaysia soon!!
  16. H

CRZ officially in next week - Sports Hybrid for non-geeks finally arrives.

Honda Insight in USA priced at $18,200, while in Malaysia priced at RM99,800 Honda CRZ in USA priced at $19,345. So I am guessing CRZ will be around RM105,000
  17. H

coming back to Malaysia with my Evo X

i like that white evo x. but for a 07. he is asking for too much. last time i saw a manual 07 gsr for only RM177k
  18. H

ok. this is the deal. i finally decide to sell my car and get another evo x in Malaysia. The kastam only ask me for RM79,000 for the tax, but i do not like the procedure. To make long story short, can anyone get me a source to buy a Mitsubishi Evolution X with MANUAL transmission. I only want...
  19. H

Toyota AE86 TRUENO-Initial D

i will buy it but have to wait til i come back. end of the year
  20. H

you do not need the 2gb sd card. that is for loggin without a pc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi i whant to ad a supercharger to 2L 8V gti
i have a 288 cam what do i neet to do
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience