Search results

1. Gamabuchi

Any Skyline members staying around Damansara / kepong / ttdi / Sungai buloh

32 square, nearby my place. maybe will join one day. Anyone driving Skyline R32 hang out there?
  2. Gamabuchi

Skyline RNR32 RB25DET Neo RWD

[/URL][/IMG] Endorsed. No problem with authorities.
  3. Gamabuchi

Car suddenly shut down after jerk

why don't you give specific details about your car first. carburetor or injection? manual or auto transmission? electronic or mechanical fuel pump? distributor problem very easy to detect. Ask someone to crank your engine and then you just ketuk-ketuk the distributor. Same like if your starter...
  4. Gamabuchi

HELP: My Nissan Murano could not start.

feel or hear? if you can feel it then it is beyond serious already. piston ring worn out, no pressure. piston moves freely inside, thus the knocking can be felt inside the cabin.. Overhaul is the only way then. just my rm0.02
  5. Gamabuchi

Car suddenly shut down after jerk

i think he want to say the car starter works but the engine not starting. i have this problem with my perdana sei. Manual tranny. can drove few km, the suddenly dies (gear on neutral, car parked). Following day, the car won't start at all but can crank. on my experience. the problem are...
  6. Gamabuchi

:biggrin:
  7. Gamabuchi

Meow :smokin:
  8. Gamabuchi

Idiot Drivers

9. Gamabuchi

Idiot Drivers

10. Gamabuchi

Why do you like to mod your cars?

[/COLOR] My friend buy Subaru STi but still mod....:driver: Wah... what else not enough with STi?
  11. Gamabuchi

Generally, i try to keep my car as stock as possible but will mod under some circumstances, not because I like it, but i have to. Let say the part you looking for is super hard to get. The only choice is either to recond the spoilt parts or mod OEM one so that can fit into your car. I believe...
  12. Gamabuchi

i don't
  13. Gamabuchi

Rare Species
  14. Skyline RNR32 RB25DET Neo RWD

Skyline HNR32 (R32 GTS-4) Originally 4WD, due to failure, swapped with RB25DET Neo, RWD. All stock, no major modification (except the engine swap + gear box) Car running great. All electronic functioning well. Cool aircon. Prefer whatsapp/sms. Will reply
  15. Gamabuchi

About the adjustable .

This ftw!
  16. Gamabuchi

wts your skyline? post it here

Nice bro! Well done.
  17. Gamabuchi

Skyline Spotted!

Hnr32
  18. Gamabuchi

As promised, enjoice Looking for cash buyer. Well, I don't think can get loan for this type of car anymore. RM50,000.00 Can nego but only serious buyer with cash. Lots of spare part follow with this purchase. Steering, bumper, rims (I have another one kept in garage, ori skyline rims with...
  19. Gamabuchi

R32 GTS-4, RB25DET RWD for sale. Pics and price coming soon. Office internet kedekut, all block. using proxy unblocker

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as the title suggest...
i did some research and discover that the nss could be the cause.since the nss on the
gearbox has its selector kinda loose to begin with i replaced it.
still,reverse light does not lit up when i select reverse.
both bulb and fuse is fine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience