Search results

1. WTS: Subaru Impreza WRX STI GC8

Dear all, Below attached is my car for sale. Year 95/2000 Subaru Rally Blue Ver 5 exterior STI Engine with TD05 turbo. STI gear Box with 5speed/ LSD Subaru impreza Rally blue limited edition seats ( Spec C) Front mount intercooler JSpeed Ecu with Unichip piggyback OHLINS suspension with...
  2. D

JB crime rate

Dear all, Due to the recent crime rate of JB is going up, and more and more bad things are happening to JB itself. Need to urge pple in JB to be more careful and stay low profile, cos, lately lots of rape/kill/parang slashing has been happening in JB. And the local authorities had not...
  3. apexi turbo timer ( pen )

hi guys, i have an apexi Turbo Timer with A/F functions... the setup is for a turbo engine... i want to ask you guys opinion on whether the A/F reading is accurate a not compared to another aftermarket exhuast temp gauge... do i need an extra sensor for the A/F readings or could be tapped from...
  4. canot login mysubaruclub.com

cannot login to mysubaruclub.com hi guys, i have trouble logging in for a few week liao.. pls help my registered nick is DJREX.. when i reached the main page, then the page hangs liao.. any one?
  5. Dreams Car Asia Singapore

Any one knows when is the date for the Singapore Dreams car??
  6. D

PSP owners...

any psp owners, pls share comments..
  7. D

jokes on marriage and wedding

receive by email, just share... A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the "y" becomes silent. When a newly married couple smiles, everyone...
  8. D

Which is more important to you?

Career Your Family Your Car Girls/ Girlfriend/ BF Money Power Respect Your Hobby (FRIENDS) *new Addition* (HEALTH) new addition Just taking that you are a normal person, which do you think ranks more important to you in life?
  9. D

My Sassy Girl

review.. nice show Story: Gyeon-woo is a single Korean college student, still not very sure of what he wants to become in the future. One night, on his way back home, he meets an extremely beautiful girl, but who is also completely drunk. Because the girl talked to Gyeon-woo before falling...
  10. D

Wira Beng GEN III R type DOHC Mitec

big time RICERS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. getting an Altezza

what to you guys think.. an toyota altezza?? performance looks handling maitainence availability if parts resale value.. generally what you think of an altezza...
  12. Honda Accord 2004

i have a 2004 accord as an family car.. anyone here also have one.. share some tips and tricks on the car.. mine is a 2.0 stock heres what i found from Cardomain.. ( this is nice but not mine)
  13. D

Sex is Zero

very funny lah this show.. bought the DVD... very funny with some adult scenes..
  14. D

nice english songs

all are not according to preference kindly add to list.. 1) She will be loved_ Maroon5 2) This love_ Maroon5 3)I dont wunna know _Pdiddy marion wianas 4)In the shadow_ Rasmus 5)Lose yourself_ Eminem 6)Without me_Eminem 7)How come_Eminem 8)Pieces of me_Ashlee Simpson 9)Yesterday_Beatles...
  15. Subaru Wrx Sti