Search results

1. trxx7989

(WTS) DLS 6.5" 2-way Component Speaker

nope, don't have. You can use with custom passive crossover. Thanks!!
  2. trxx7989

(WTS) DLS 6.5" 2-way Component Speaker

Hi Bro, That is used as mentioned on top of post. :) It's original stuff. Interested? TQ :wink:
  3. (WTS) DLS 6.5" 2-way Component Speaker

DLS Magnesium Series 2-Way component speaker Package includes: 16.5cm/6.5" Magnesium Woofer, speaker grill & 25mm/ 1" UP1 Tweeter only MS-series are speakers with heavy magnet systems. The woofers magnesium cone body delivers a tight, controlled bass, low weight with excellent acoustic...
  4. trxx7989

(WTS) Kicker ZR120 & RF 120.2 2-channel Amp

Come..come..selling ..
  5. trxx7989

Come come USA stuff ....
  6. trxx7989

Car modifications - the dummies guide! Part #2

Those who buy ori rims can refer to here: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/21942-how-heavy-are-your-wheels.html Cap Ayam & Itik have to send to Tesco to get those figure... :biggrin:
  7. trxx7989

Chevrolet Cruze or Kia Forte?

1 more thing, cruze can't retrofit with hid projector where else forte still can. ;) this due to the headlight use hard/cold sealant not hot sealant, just FYI...
  8. trxx7989

PM sent, please check.. Thanks!!
  9. (WTS) Kicker ZR120 & RF 120.2 2-channel Amp

Letting go both of my amp which suitable for SQ entry level. Still in good condition. Both item Made in USA...not Cap Ayam or Helang!! Kicker ZR120 2-Channel Amplifier - SOLD Details: stereo or bridged mono output Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required) 30 watts RMS x 2 at 4...
  10. trxx7989

Where to modify Wira ignition/ Distributor?

More sucks when intermittent fail, with that setup is real good de..:driver: For me will install stage by stage to feel the differences on each stages.
  11. trxx7989

WAI HENG EXHAUST service too good already,maybe over good.

too bad they guaranti it won't change sound, :rolleyes: others wise i gonna keep it in my museum....:banghead:
  12. trxx7989

Where to modify Wira ignition/ Distributor?

you can purchase direct from here. Mallory Ignition - Ignitions & Electrical - SummitRacing.com (you can surf around see if they offering the lowest price) hope this helps :biggrin:
  13. trxx7989

Avoid : Bad Garage / Bad Workshop For Peace Of Mind

That time if not wrong still in yellow color, now painted in amber/orange. dunno is the same tauke or not?? We (victim) paid our lesson & share the knowledge :biggrin: come lets share...hehhehe
  14. trxx7989

Avoid : Bad Garage / Bad Workshop For Peace Of Mind

This old freak con me too for rm80, for just weld the muffler. really my bad day after WH exhaust...:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The name ZF is unlikely to ring a bell for many people. However, ZF (also known as the ZF Group, or ZF Friedrichshafen AG) was founded in 1915 and specialize in engineering, design, research and development, and manufacturing in the automotive industry. Their products focus on several key areas: driveline technology, chassis technology, axle systems consisting of manual and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience