Search results

1. pel

wtb - new ford focus tdci

Ford Focus (A) BRAND NEW TDCI TURBO - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my
  2. pel

R3 bodykit

I thought can get original neo r3 bodykit from COE for around 1.8k?
  3. pel

My Tribunal Cases.

Hi ts. Good info. Just want to ask you, is there any max period from the date of the transaction that I can make the report? I have a online fraud case back in 2010 and seller keep on postponing the refund(first promise want to settle then go silent then say want to refund again when I kacau...
  4. pel

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 2012

Anyone interested with the PSN PS3 digital version let me know. Selling RM40 free one more fps shooting game.
  5. pel

What Engine is the best for Neo ?

Maybe some performance upgrade(stage 1,2,3) from r3 would be good enough if don wan jpj problem.R3 is currently offering stage 1(ecu,exhaust) upgrade for 2k IINM. No need to worry like doing engine transplant.
  6. pel

Rear Crystal LED lights...Advisable or Not Advisable to change?

Yup good stuff. I bought similiar to the pic that you have posted above. Haven't seen any imitation yet for this kind of tail lamp. :proud:
  7. pel

saga blm s.e 1.6cc

My opinion on saga flx se 1.6. light + 1.6 engine = fast but a bit overpriced for the top of the line flx. But IMHO if I'm buying the car for my family for the same price range, persona should be a better choice instead.
  8. pel

Rear Crystal LED lights...Advisable or Not Advisable to change?

Spend a bit more money for a better quality instead of the cheap accessories shop ones. Bought mine online from Eagle Eyes. At least they got 12/15 months warranty for their product. Been using mine for a year without any problem. No 'tail lamp aquarium' yet :touchwood:
  9. pel

Lorber 15" Deep Dish Rims + Yoko Parada/Toyo T1R tyres

Used tyre Yoko Parada/Toyo T1R tyres/Falken Ziex Bump my post
  10. Lorber 15" Deep Dish Rims + Yoko Parada/Toyo T1R tyres

Used tyre Falken/Goodyear/Silverstone 15/16 inch Item 1: Used Tyre 195/50/15. Both 2010 made. 2 x Yokohama Parada Spec2 - 90% (Very good condition.Change sometime last year) 2 x Toyo Proxes T1R - 30% Price: SOLD Dealing method: COD only Picture: Item 2: Mixed Used Tyre. All personally...
  11. pel

PERSONA : Lets share our stories

Just got it repaired for ~RM40(RM28 for original parts + RM10 labor) before raya.
  12. pel

PERSONA : Lets share our stories

Bought my wife a persona a first batch H-line Persona. Change the whole wiring once and after a month of usage, water coming in the driver side. Luckily it all happens when it is still on warranty. I guess it's normal for a proton first batch car to have those kind of problems. But I still...
  13. pel

SixthGear Auto Services

Re: adjustable/normal absorber Hi guys, Just want to ask u guys, i'm driving a proton satria 1.3 with apm performax + sapura leda spring for some time now and I'm planning to change to adjustable(hi-low). What do u guys think about Tanabe Sustec and Mines Gab adjustables which I can see...
  14. pel

Advise to lower Wira SE..

Oh, sorry i may have left out some details. I'm currently using apm performax absorber for 1.3 and sapura leda springs and im planning to change to 1.6 gab sports spring. Do u guys think the combination will be,ok?
  15. pel

Advise to lower Wira SE..

Hi there, To all sifus out there i need your help. I have a question to ask. Can I use a wira/waja 1.6 springs on my 1.3 wira absorber? Planning to match those 2 since my 1.3 sports spring are too soft. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Rather than focusing on full-throttle performance, the Almera Turbo's HR10DET engine aims to fulfil real-life, daily driving needs with more low end torque.This 1.0L 3 cylinder turbo engine makes 100ps / 152nm and is used in the entire Almera Turbo lineup. It features an integrated electronic wastegate and Nissan GTR inspired Mirror Bore coated cylinder wall that promises better engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience