Search results

1. Wira 1.5 Auto Original Extractor

Proton Wira 1.5 Auto 03' Sedan Extractor: - Original extractor - Original & good condition - RM40 COD Johor, JB area. online payment/postage is provided, call / sms / whatsapp 0167025296 for more information
  2. K

which brand of 195/55/15?

eventually i went for Yokohama Blueearth with 195/55/15 in price of RM230 each, noise level is comfort & acceptable, grip is well in dry and wet. although it is mentioned to be fuel saving tires bt i hvnt sense any decrease in fuel consumption :smile:
  3. K

Apexi/Scorpion Sport Spring Perodua and Proton car

boss this spring ok use? will become bumpy after some times?
  4. K

Is it worth to purchase install this tinted?

Hi all, the tinted are installed and tested for several weeks, eventually I top up RM150 which means total up as RM398. Paper used are upgraded to Riken solar control tint with 88.2%(as been told but don't know true or not lol) with 35% visible rate. Consider chill and much much better than...
  5. K

The DEAL is Back! Full Security Solar Tint Package with 8mil Film with 7 Years Warranty - Compatible with Smart TAG & GPS Devices for RM299 at Solar Safe (Kota Damansara) | MyDEAL.com.my - Malaysia at half the price! I think this will better than the groupon's but unfortunately this shop is...
  6. K

LOL I don't think is workable in my college parking HAHA
  7. K

I think I would have a try on this as I discover that this shop is providing discount in groupon and Mydeal since last year..hope I meet a good tinting service provider lol..will update with you guys soon :burnout: thx a lot :biggrin:
  8. K

I personally went to this shop yesterday and the person in charge said that that it is 65% of heat rejection and if add on RM100 will become 80% and I'am able to change the colour of the tint..still considering...
  9. K

seem like not exactly a good deal :hmmmm:
  10. Is it worth to purchase install this tinted?

[84% Off] Full Car Solar Tinting Package with 5-yr Warranty from RM148 saw this advertisement in groupon today, feeling want to install on my wira, but don't know whether is worth or not? can provide some ideas?:itsme:
  11. K

Toyo Teo Plus, T1R or Bridgestone Turanza ER300?

okay =) thanks for your patient to answer me:biggrin:
  12. K

i see..actually now i'm also using dunlop tyres but is SP sport J3 as are come along when i bought the car..feeling good no matter driving in dry or wet even till 140km/h at highway haha..perhaps D01 may as good as them haha :driver:
  13. K

oh i see...it'll lose control in wet condition after 120km/h for example?:hmmmm:
  14. K

haha ya i agree wif tat..:congrats: D-01 quality ok kah? as i rmb u said that malaysia made tyres tak boleh pakai 1 haha:banghead:
  15. K

while comparing teo plus with Dunlop D01 and GT radial champiro bax2, are they in the same class? as i get the price (195/55/15) of teo plus RM240 and D01 for RM190 in JB..meanwhile i get the price for Michelin XM2 for RM260.. bt cant managed to find the dealer of GT radial~ may i ask which is...
  16. K

are they durable & liable? how is the comment and price for them?:biggrin:
  17. K

GT Radial tyres are made from where? which kind of GT Radial tyres are good to be used? can give some comments? :adore:
  18. K

yokohama CC2 is same grade with Teo Plus? what is the good for soft side wall? which is better between these 2?
  19. K

what is the price for michelin PS3? Toyo Teo Plus seems to be better than others haha but why? :hmmmm: ---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:06 PM ---------- soft or hard sidewall is better? I don't know the differences between them=...
  20. K

hmm gonna ply some flush style with 8jj rims so i suppose that side wall is vry important? as i dun hv much idea about tat..teach me pls :adore: hahaha ---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:46 AM ---------- my dad is looking for...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey !!!!

Has anyone done a 1JZ/2Jz swap to a Toyota Hilux or other pickups in this forum ???

If so how is it done ? What are things needed to fit this engine in the engine bay? As far as I know the JZ series engine are very long.

Thank you!!!:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience