Search results

1. kambing69

Question about Works Cams

O.o calling my real name :smokin: ? coz he said use gear 1 for climbing. . . .
  2. kambing69

Question about Works Cams

no la... just campak lombong~
  3. kambing69

soft turbo?

thank's for the input ssrotel . . and for remind me about the compression. Will noted that. . Im not going for sc for now because what im trying to achieve is to make a car that can save petrol (well if drive properly below 4k RPM) then can go wildly fast above that. So if around 2000RPM...
  4. kambing69

Satrio Neo CPS engine mod ~~

no idea~
  5. kambing69

Satria Neo CPS Manual Gearbox

nice ... well IMHO i think don't need that much of top speed, its how long to take you to the top speed, let say 200? enough already, we dint have many long roads in m'sia.. BTW yup CPS gear box come with 4.3 FD the gear ratio if im not mistaken was. 3.5 (somewhere around here, this is what i...
  6. kambing69

soft turbo?

twincharge is out of budget... Hmmm... thanks very much for your comment. learn alot now~
  7. kambing69

soft turbo?

Owh... i see i get the picture now... thanks but how about this EDITE: but is there any turbo that can be use in 1.6 engine (CPS) that give really nice response (garret GT2560R maybe) in early RPM and good power range untill higher RPM? since what i understand that some of the turbo...
  8. kambing69

soft turbo?

Hmmm. . . so the boost kick in can be control ? (with the correct ECU and wastegate) EDITE: but is there any turbo that can be use in 1.6 engine (CPS) that give really nice response (garret GT2560R maybe) in early RPM and good power range untill higher RPM?
  9. kambing69

soft turbo?

Guys.... im just curios ... can we set our engine (base on RPM) different boost lvl ? example from 2k~4.5k boost only about 0.5 bar and from 4.6~7k boost will surge untill 1.0bar or maybe more... With this we can get both good FC and power (well no more FC calculation here)... Is it possible...
  10. kambing69

My Satria Neo CPS Mod Plan List

Toooo many!!!!!! but if you really plan to BOT then my suggestion dont upgrade anything just yet... because BOT and N/A 70% (well my opinion only) different route in MOD... etc, piping and the exhaust header will be different, need to lower compression for the piston, cam shaft will be...
  11. kambing69

R3 Inspira

Owhh.... its better than i expect . . . well enough already for those who only prefer the look....
  12. kambing69

Where Can I Find Forged Pistons and conrods for Campro Engine?

But i dont know if the block can coop well
  13. kambing69

satria neo r3

Read the this tread.... from the beginning :smokin:
  14. kambing69

I still dont see any point buying neo and using other engine... etc evo,mivec, etc etc~.. EDITED: well if you saying with the $$$ mode you can get better engine, then why bother buy the neo it self, why dont just buy other better car then (include $$ for mod or engine swap)?... wait...for...
  15. kambing69

If you use other engine (not the CPS or campro) in Neo... then IMHO its no point... because why bother buy Neo in the 1st place? So IMHO its better to mod the stock engine than transplant other engine~.. well that just my 2cent
  16. kambing69

FRP Lotus Style Fender (FOR CPS)

the most cheaper i can found around rm950 (installation+painting 2 colour).....
  17. kambing69

Camshaft selection problem...

It ift.... BTW if can mivec CK GB... find the one that been manufacture at least 1999 and above, because before that the gearbox gear ratio was not that good...(especially in 1993 but 1996 is kinda ok but the best would be 1999+)
  18. kambing69

Haltech Sprint 500

Hmmmm... ya you right... will check with my foreman in that case.. Im just thinking to BOT my neo cps R3 that all... target about 250++whp (if it can be done)...
  19. kambing69

SAGA BLM Project Hideout

You can hit 180~200 km/h or maybe more (with upgrade of course)..just the body wont coop well...that all
  20. kambing69

Where Can I Find Forged Pistons and conrods for Campro Engine?

get the 1.8 Forged stroket kit.. for RM8k...(excluded installation)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifu's,
juz wondering why the top speed of my car 1.8 Mivec hard to reach 200km/h after 160km/h...im using standard gti gearbox....i tot standard gti gearbox should be able to reach 200km/h without any problem....pls help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience