Search results

1. WTA-B18c block price range

Hi all want to know how much for b18c block ? I try research the price it give range around Rm3500,rm2500 and rm800 wth??? Why so big different ?can pls help?thanks
  2. ChyanHonda

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

hi all i m driving civic eg9 can give advices for my exhaust system?not prefer noisy exhaust. pls suggest. thanks
  3. ChyanHonda

eg9 radiator need top up water every 2-3 days PLS HELP!!!

hi all, my mech quote me the part for overhaul: 1)Honda overhaul set 2)Piston ring Is this consider top overhaul or full overhaul? If not what is the meaning of top and full overhaul? What the part need to be change? Thank you and please advice.
  4. ChyanHonda

EG clubs/owner etc

madman, how much the crome ecu in the market now?
  5. ChyanHonda

EG9 B16A to B18c Type R engine kosong

sweet:smokin:
  6. EG9 B16A to B18c Type R engine kosong

Hi all, here is my question. Im thinking to buy a B18c type R engine kosong to put inside my eg9. Can it works with my gear box,ecu and all stuff? My mech say no problem. But i'm curious coz saw many forum say it might not working.:hmmmm: Kindly please advice.:driver::driver::driver:
  7. ChyanHonda

H22a brake set can fit 15"x7jj + offset 36?

Hi madman how much u bought the h22a master pump?my mech quote me rm 300 for the pump.
  8. ChyanHonda

the master pump is from prelude sorry would it help to improve responsive braking?i wan those braking like tap tap tap u know what i mean? not tekan until floor that kind of brake. Thanks bro
  9. ChyanHonda

thanks guys really appreciate for the answer! ---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 PM ---------- sorry bro 1 more question . Do i need to change the master pump too? i m driving eg .....and the master pump is come with the h22a brake...
  10. ChyanHonda

Thanks for reply madman! No issue for the caliper also? I saw some 15 " hav this kind of problem caliper not fitted to the rim, is it the design of the also will affect ? Thanks
  11. H22a brake set can fit 15"x7jj + offset 36?

Hi all, can h22a brake set fit in to 15"x7jj offset+ 36 rim? I'm using replica TE37 sl rim. Please advise thank all honda kaki.:smokin:
  12. ChyanHonda

Reputable Honda Workshop

okay i will serious reconsider 1st :wavey:
  13. ChyanHonda

shiro: wow thx shiro good explaination there will find mechanic to check the problem....and i m curious how much that cost for changing head gasket...touch wood lol:rolleyes:
  14. ChyanHonda

DanzEterna: thx i will try change the cap 1st actually i m using after market radiator and the cap pressure is 1.3 but i will try change.
  15. ChyanHonda

Thanks ixeo for your listing :itsme: But which 1 should i troublemshooting 1st ?scare of pocket burn hole lol
  16. eg9 radiator need top up water every 2-3 days PLS HELP!!!

:rofl: AS THE TITLE MENTION ---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 AM ---------- hi all sifu ,the situation is when i rev high or drive fast or long travel the water from radiator seem like disappear to no where ,not a lot but like 1/4...
  17. ChyanHonda

Reputable Honda Workshop

hi sifu any update on eric racing?plan to visit there this weekend thk:wavey:
  18. ChyanHonda

HWL Adjustable P.Wira/Gen2/Satria/Persona/Waja

hwl adjustable hi/lo and hi/lo/soft/hard for Honda eg9 if change spring rate front 6kg rear 4kg need top up?thk
  19. ChyanHonda

EG9 No VTEC kick in, why?

hi guys, i guess the vtec still kick in but the sound not same like b4 and it very noisy when accelerate.Compare to last time eg9 std ecu more quiet.Not sure what's the problem?any others setting affect?Thx Honda sifu
  20. EG9 No VTEC kick in, why?

Hi sifu, actually is my fren's eg9. What i know is he just change his standard ecu to prelude ecu i m not sure what model coz the standard ecu burn. Okay the problem is when i test drive i dont feel any VTEC kick like b4, but still can drive smooth. Wonder why?tq all sifu answer my...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried/wanna try this? Maybe get a PC power fan and fix it at the intake. But not smooth enuff. Where to get ball bearing fans? Project feastable?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience