Search results

1. G

FD2 brake system.. Help in need!

I suspect due to not frequently running the car and left out without someone to taking care the car condition, air bubble have build up in your brake line system.u need to do brake bleeding and replacing with new reputable brake fluid DOT 3 or above. using a fake brake fluid also can accelerate...
  2. G

★ ROYAL PURPLE HPS 5w30&10w40★KL area

Hi bro, can u PM me best price for royal purple HPS high performance street motor oil 5w-30 for 5quart.? which place in KL if want to do COD?
  3. G

Car Accident - Kenari

Of course bro it is appropriate to reveal the workshop name. Its will make others aware and take necessary precaution action when this workshop name across in their live. what the workshop name bro?
  4. G

double vanos vs vtec

The first car Honda ever produced that featured VTEC, the 1989.4 Honda Integra XSi. A Japanese-only model, it featured the legendary B16A engine that, at 160 hp and only 1.6 liters, remained the highest horsepower-per-liter engine for years.
  5. G

[WTS][Pre-order] 1/18 and 1/24 car figure (can customized number plate)

bro...There is any sample picture of the finish product?
  6. G

Singapore: Ferrari 599 GTO Crashes into Taxi and Bike. Claims 3 Lives

brainless for 8 voters that put the blame on taxi driver..better put this 8 voters on the street and everybody ram them until die..
  7. G

What's The Difference Between RON95 and RON97

the differ between RON 95 and 97 its not much.. only differ in RON, IBP and additive.other than that is similar spec.. if u want to feel the real power use aviation gasoline its RON 101.5 wit a far better spec feel like using NOS..had been used in my car more than a year..
  8. G

>>any Seremban People<< N9

hye all, anyone know a gud workshop in pedee/lukut area?
  9. G

>>any Seremban People<< N9

Hye..I'm not from seremban or N9, but i work in Pedee. Is it can i join this group?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

planning to install clifford 2 way alarm system for my car. anybody knows the price and shop which knows how to install the alarm system?

what is the max distance for the 2 way to respond? I worry that the alarm have approx 200 to 300m only.

does the alarm comes with immo?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience