Search results

1. why the obd 2 cant work for my car?

guys, may i know what type of ECU we had in our 1.5cc engine(3sz-ve)? today my friend brought his OBD2 dignostic tool with bluetooth model ELM327,then connect to my android phone by using the apps call Torque.. the status there is able to connect obd reader, but then it keep trying to search...
  2. Myvi 1.5 rim change suggestion

guys, im thinking of changing the rim for my 1.5 myvi... current stock rim 14" seem bit small... im targeting to make my car front 2 finger gap, rear 3 finger gap... but before i decided to change the rim, i think it's better for me to change to a lowering spring, eibach... by using eibach...
  3. Myvi lagi best 1.5 engine???

hi to all myvian, im newbie here. now im considering about the myvi 1.5 SE. but after so much of study from the forum, alots of ppl said this 1.5 engine block was made of cast iron... it is true? cast iron compare with alloy block, what is the advantages and disadvantages? i thought cast iron is...
  4. looking for b16a half cut

did anyone is selling EG halfcut B16A (m)? LSD / non LSD also can. currently im looking for this halfcut.... thank you~
  5. EG halfcut ???

hey guys, i decided to go for B16A... i've ask around the halfcut shop regarding the halfcut of B16A, but i got 1 question. there are 2 typr of dashboard and meter among the B16A halfcut... 1) black dashboard with white meter 2) grey dashboard with black meter... which one is cheaper? what is...
  6. B18C GSR vs B16A

guys, compare btw B18C GSR and B16A, which one maintenance wise is cheaper? more reliable ? by the way what is the common problem for this 2 halfcut engine? my engine just dead yesterday night after 17 years :bawling:.... now have to spend money to transplant... my driving style is not...
  7. B18C non type r~

hi to all sifu, wanna ask how is the fuel consumption of the B18C which fit into EG9? full tank can go how far? and how many km/l ?any EG running with B18C? cause recently looking for B16A halfcut, but then most of them suggest me to go for B18C the halfcut from the DC2 with 2 big round head...
  8. engine D16 found metal pieces in radiator system

hi guys, currently im facing a really headache problem that my radiator always found metal pieces stuck in the radiaotor cooling fins. this cause my car temp bit high. problems is no water missing, done my top overhaul, metal hose changed and water pump is in good conditions. i must wash my...
  9. Honda D16 BOT help~

guys, im wondering is there anyone bolt on turbo kit for their D16? my engine is d16 non vtec... had considered of transplant a B16a in it.. but kind of expensive. I've seen some seller do offer a low boost turbo kit for honda engine , max boost 0.5bar. no need to change internal part. im...
  10. D16 bolt on

guys, im wondering is there anyone bolt on turbo kit for their D16? my engine is d16 non vtec... had considered of transplant a B16a in it.. but kind of expensive. I've seen some seller do offer a low boost turbo kit for honda engine , max boost 0.5bar. no need to change internal part. im...
  11. B16 engine?

guys, i want to know is that if i transplant a B16 into my current civic EG , the fuel consumption will be better compare to D16 engine? i meant normal drive, not open vtec all the time as im not really a person who like to race.... cause i heard a friend of mine say so when he did the...
  12. Urgent help for Honda Civic EG9 (SR4)

hi guys, im facing this problem for long. the temperature increse during sudden ramp to 5k rpm for 2~3 sec only... below shown the detail of my car and problem~ my Car: Honda Civic EG9 (SR4) 95 Engine : ME516 SOHC non vtec (D16) radiator: just change from stock to koyorad aluminium core with...
  13. A

any radiator shop in klang area?

hi everyone, im new here and im looking for any radiator shop in klang area, preferably at bukit tinggi area or near... thx!!!:adore:
  14. soft turbo?

may i know it is possible for us to find those kind of after market turbo which use for fuel save purposes? small, non inter cooler needed... just like those conti car type~ im kind of curious
  15. CAI for honda civic EG user please advise...

my honda Civic EG9 intake right behind the headlamp... as i see in the engine bay, the radiator and condenser had block all the front grill area, that's why some ppl decided to drill a hole at the side of the front bumper... which im not willing to do that.... Can anyone give suggestion? how can...
  16. GAB HA series or GAB SS series?

hi everyone, im newbie here~:wavey: currently im driving the honda civic SR4 (EG9) stock engine~. thinking to change my suspension into adjustable.. but too many options and feedback always make me confuse~ Im wondering should i get HA series or SS series? Will SS series more comfort compare to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there,

I'm looking for a workshop that specializes in overhauling Proton cars. Mine's the Satria 1.5. Got any recommendations and the price range for workshops in the Klang Valley? Thank you. :biggrin::biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience