Search results

1. I

Help a newbie build civic into a rare and one of a kind.

Yea. True. It just seems like their more out their. I want a b16 swap. The best swaps come from out their and they have low miles. Any idea or sites that i can get them cheap!! tigerjapanesse has a lot of cheap stuff but its still alot for a full swap.
  2. Help a newbie build civic into a rare and one of a kind.

Ok people check it. im from the us. Connecticut, united states. Im crazy about my civic eg. But everybody out here in ct does things the same. So i started searching and found this site. I want some help from the people here that think they can help me build my civic by giving me suggestions and...
  3. I

Completed Projects

Ok people check it. im from the us. Connecticut, united states. Im crazy about my civic eg. But everybody out here in ct does things the same. So i started searching and found this site. I want some help from the people here that think they can help me build my civic by giving me suggestions and...
  4. I

Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all bro~

Just wan to make a comparison, lets forget about the value for money or potential of the engine, i just wan to have a 300ps daily driven tiny wira. If turbocharge a mivec with after market internal part and a decent ball bearing turbo and standalone as well is it still lose to a stock internal evoIII with some minor mods and touched 300ps? This will help me to make final decision whether i should wait for a evo or go for mivec turbocharge.

Thanks!!
Z
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience