Search results

1. S

NISSAN XTRAIL 2.0 & 2.5 - Fuel Consumption

dude, i used to drive a 2.0L X myself and may i suggest to get a 2.5L instead... If you would like more detailed information, just visit the malaysian motortrader forum, look for the X-Trail thread... its has all the information from your ratios to fuel efficiency. There are a bunch of dandy...
  2. S

VIP Fabulous X-trail (Nissan)

Just realised that this thread is still open... Car SOLD quite some time back... thanks for all the PMs :) Can still continue to PM me if you want to know what VIP is all about Moderator; can lock this thread pls? Thanks!
  3. S

FTO Owners

hi guys... i dont own an fto but in the midst of building it up... need help on a few things; 1) centre console - thanks Joc, got your PM 2) gearbox - Need a 6A12 MIVEC G/box - the one that i have is currently slipping... sigh PM me if anyone can help :) Thanks!
  4. S

Toyota Soarer First Gen (GZ10) For Sale!

i have seen the car & the buyer. Its a steal man!!! alot of effort been put into it... well deserve my BUMP. Bump: i have seen the car & the buyer. Its a steal man!!! alot of effort been put into it... well deserve my BUMP.
  5. S

VIP grand livina

chill la, you can always check VSSM - its more active there :)
  6. S

VIP grand livina

Check VIPSTYLE SOCIETY Malaysia portal... you will get alot of pics and sifu there to guide you as to what VIP is all about. Have fun... VIP is the way to go.
  7. S

Well, there are options.. of saloons and even perhaps looking at 2 wheelers now. Any takers?
  8. S

Toyota Soarer For Sale (JZZ30)

Buy back la bro... hahaha Free BUMP man
  9. S

Thanks Man... Any takers?
  10. S

Thanks man... if you are keen, you can join us at the VSSM portal... Bump: Well, tell me about it man, i have source for it for years, but fabulous is best suited for our X. if you are keen on my bodykit, PM me...
  11. S

Well, it either love or hate 'taste' on VIP. Bippu is not everyone's liking though. But thanks for the BUMP. This is a well taken care car with absolutely low mileage :) Seldom driven... Bump: Thanks.. err... im not too sure how to answer you, Japan Fabulous outlet (i think its in...
  12. VIP Fabulous X-trail (Nissan)

This car have went through a proper treatment for VIP styling. In so far, its riding almost zero finger from the rear and front fenders. No cutting or alterations have been done on the body or chasis to achieve this. Anyway, planning to part with this to start of a new project. Here it...
  13. S

Sony cdx-mp200x player

i did not receive any PM from you bro... or already sold?
  14. S

Sony cdx-mp200x player

nice!!! can you pm me the best price for both of your player? Keen buyer here.
  15. S

Fabulous profound 1 black face 17" with tires

Toyota wish / caldina is one of em.... PCD 100 5 lugs. Good item :)
  16. S

18in HART VIP rims for sale

Morning BUMP and further price reduction... due to overwhelming response and feedback
  17. S

Willing to let go my 18in previously used on my XTrail

Thanks man.... Price Update... PM me for more details
  18. S

Hit me baby one more time... :)
  19. S

18in HART VIP rims for sale

Big BUMP and Sale.... give me an offer that i cant refuse... :)
  20. S

anyone? offer me a price that i cannot resist and i will let it go... need the cash for another project.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need ur help,i planing to diy overhaul my engine,anybody can tell me the step following and need as wat tools?as i know is torque wrench,clip plier...and wat?
the crankshaft pully should be dismantle at first?
thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience