Search results

1. G

Bilstein performance absorber

bro pls pm bilstein b6 for M/Benz W204 c200 front and rear. supply only no need install email also can: [email protected] cheers
  2. G

Altezza SXE10 Rear rotor size

most probably yours is a 3sge since its a 5speed auto. rear disc rotor is 307mm diameter x12mm thickness
  3. G

Rear wheel camber kit for IS

why u guys want a rear camber kit? go racing?
  4. G

Suspension recommendations

again i believe its all a matter of personal tastes n preferences. price over quality, longevity issues, adjustability, stiffness etc I used have a tein superstreet installed as well. for me, its meant for the street..meaning minimum height adjustability. u cannot adjust it too much to lower...
  5. G

Suspension recommendations

at the end of the day, its what u are looking for in a suspension everybody can recommend and say its good to them, but they are not u and u are not them. u must first start with what do u need/want for your car. are u a daily driver? would u want some sporty feel out of your car? do u like...
  6. G

VATH V63 Supercharged Flexes 756bhp and 800Nm Mercedes V8 Muscle!

depending on the tuning and the torque curves AND drivability + handling of the cars...its very subjective. I would luv to have the merc v63 if i can afford it. hell the normal c63 is also bloody desirable already. but is the v63 drivable in our crappy roads? maybe hard suspension + 20" tired...
  7. G

3sge superchanger

wrong installation? check with your foreman/mechanic btw theres no such thing as a superchanger for engines. lolx
  8. G

1JZ VVTI users

interesting....but whr are u gonna find a rear wheel drive oriented 3sgte engine? changing the tezza into a front wheel drv is a stupid idea. i believe you can also try the idea on any rear wheel drive car...not necessary toyota
  9. G

1jzgte VS 1jzgte VVTI - V2

toyota altezza forum in here has a lot of 1jzgte vvti n non vvti engines swapped in already. no issues so far except pumps/alternators need to chg when they go faulty. engine itself is fine. stock turbos fins will burst if overboost to more than 1.3bar. but for stock boost of 0.7 is great for...
  10. G

Fuiyo!!! Somebody transplanting v8 into altezza?

this i dun mind driving hahahahha a v10 in the 3 series!! surely crazy build! BMW E90 Hartge H50 V10 - YouTube
  11. G

true honda vtec owners will need to adjust their spring rates n damping to even out the weight increase from the accord block in front, with such lightweight chassis and an increase in final drive...fuiyoooo of course its easier said than done, but its not rocket science either. simply put...
  12. G

err i think is about ~270kg if i remember la 1jz twin turbo with r154 tranny still....somebody beat me to a v8...hahaha from the looks of the picture i think is a 3uzfe smart choice for an alloy block
  13. G

I am really stumped by people keep saying that putting a bigger engine into the tezza will cause front too heavy la...and unbalance la blah blah. It is even more ludicrous too think that these people did not even bother about weight issues and suspension setup in the first place hello, if u...
  14. G

3uzfe + r154 + 3.9final drive!! on a sub 1400 kg car will fly
  15. G

actually i think cannot fit v10 into engine bay la...dun be greedy la aduh
  16. G

bloody hell!!! somebody beat me to it!!!
  17. G

Beams NA engine able to mod up to 200HP on wheel NA?

way to go 1jtezza!!! even I blur blur..very informative.... anyhow...end of discussion. future project i am gonna tune up my 1j torque levels above supra standard n go trackie with it. will need u to test drive when its done. o yea peace!
  18. G

Beams NA engine able to mod up to 200HP on wheel NA?

well, there are also others who just talk n talk only...coz they are clueless as to wat they want. bottom line is, all else being equal...if u have the dough, u can make >200whp on the 3S engine. Bummer, u can even put in a high revving v8 into the altezza... lolx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone can spare some tips or advice on how to make the engine run at optimum performance? I just overhauled the whole engine recently, and am trying to know what simple mods are the best for this engine. Mated to a 3spd auto gearbox btw. (I know the gearbox sucks)

Really need some good advice to make it a worthy engine :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience