Search results

1. R

Changing Pistons.

need to bore but will be quite thin, prone to overheat
  2. R

Changing Pistons.

yrv is 72mm. can use 73mm pistons from starlet turbo.
  3. R

How to Detail your Engine Bay (Basic)

hi, for the myvi, did u cover up the spark plug area as well?? will the water get in?
  4. R

Differences between K3-VE and K3-VET

i'm using the stock pistons compression ratio 10 running on 0.5bar of boost... K3VET pistons can be found in my country for SGD$200 (set of 4), not sure about Australia thou.
  5. R

Differences between K3-VE and K3-VET

hey mate, i'm driving a daihatsu sirion with a K3VE engine. the difference is only the compression ratio. I actually bought the K3vet turbine, pipings, intercooler and injectors and it fits perfectly. Am using emanage ultimate as ecu as the original K3VET ecu from the YRV turbo does not fit my...
  6. R

UNICHIP tuner in JB ONLY!

Chan, Spec autowerks number is +60192737911. hope its not too late. he's a very good tuner imo.
  7. R

oil catch tank placement

but the piping downstairs already got a hole connecting to the pbv... no ? thanks
  8. oil catch tank placement

anything wrong with this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHaHu4k5W4
  9. R

PBV with BOV sound ?

hmm...still doesnt say how a pbv will produce a bov sound...
  10. R

Evo 3 disc brakes

location ??
  11. R

PBV with BOV sound ?

ic.. so its either a fluttering sound or a whoosh sound right? i believe my mech connected it to the intake in the first place thus making a fluttering sound when i release throttle.
  12. R

PBV with BOV sound ?

will changing to another pbv help ? thinking of sound proofing my bonnet. my pbv now goes back to the intake manifold. my mech actually connected the pbv back to my turbo causing fluttering but after he changed it to the intake manifold it came out with whoosh instead.. :D
  13. R

PBV with BOV sound ?

great.. so having a soft whoosh sound even at negative boost is normal as well right ? :) now my question is.. how do i get rid of it? i'm looking at a stealth turbo car and not one that "blows" all over town when i drive.
  14. R

PBV with BOV sound ?

as long as my turbo spools and i take my foot off the throttle there's a whoosshh sound... even thou the boost is negative 0.7 i will hear a soft whooosh sound... gets louder the more i boost.. at 0.1bar its loud enough to be heard from outside... the pbv came from the yrv turbo set that i...
  15. PBV with BOV sound ?

Have a myvi with BOT using YRVT manifold, turbo, intercooler etc.. it comes with this bosch pbv, the vacuum hose runs back to the intake manifold but somehow when boosting even as low as 0.1bar i hear a whoooshh sound... any idea on how to make it silent? looking at a stealth BOT car. Thanks...
  16. R

Toyota 2E/3E-FTE & 4E-FTE Pistons

thanks...
  17. R

Toyota 2E/3E-FTE & 4E-FTE Pistons

any hi comp pistons for myvi??
  18. R

my ride and ur ride

yea its in sg. Micra (Made in Uk - Nissan Sunderland) - Factory Sunroof (manually Operated on wave model) - Signal indicator on Left side - 200km/h speedometer - Standard RPM meter on Wave model - Rear Fog lamps - Cast Iron engine cylinder head block - Rear 60/40 split folding seats...
  19. R

my ride and ur ride

bingo! you guys are good... :)
  20. R

my ride and ur ride

anybody can guess my ride?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to put some 25mm wheel spacers on my car. I just know that I could run into issues with rubbing the wheel well. I would like to eventually BONOS kit. I'm guessing this will cause problems if I put in wheel spacers. I currently have the stock 17'' wheels from Honda as well. Is it possible to run a wider tire with spacers? So many factors. Does anyone have knowledge or experience with this? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience