Search results

1. Hyundai Coupe FX

Hi all, Does anyone have any contacts for interior and exterior modification for a Hyundai Coupe FX? Preferably in KL or Selangor.
  2. S

[WTS] Hyundai Coupe Fx SuperStreet (NEW)

hi dude, other than the SuperStreet, do you have any other variance of kits for the Coupe FX? Tried going to the site you posted, but it ain't coming up with anything. have a new website?
  3. S

Just discovered this club

lol... yesterday joined ZTH after heavy binge drinking session... it's the FX i have. brain was at 30% capacity last nite.
  4. S

NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

KL around Bangsar South, where do you guys normally go?
  5. S

mm.. no good, the guy mentioned that can fit till 2006 model only. thanks anyway
  6. S

NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

Nick / Name :Jonathan Gender :Male Ride Type :Tiburon Ride Colour :Black Location :KL
  7. S

Overview Of My Tuscani

dude, need to meet up with you man... I was all over sunway and they said they don't do the car cause it was rare.
  8. S

Hyundai Coupe, Scoupe, Tiburon & Tuscani Spotted

this thread still alive?
  9. S

anyone know where i could find nice body kits for the tiburon GK?
  10. S

tiburon GK, getting to know more

Hi irenicus, just for your info, i do drive the tiburon gk. in for Fuel consumption of a full tank 1) Ron 97 - with current price of RM2.90 = RM130 for full tank, 2) and that takes you about 420km (mild driving) 3) about 380-390km for aggressive driving. 4) all this is inclusive of KL traffic...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Rev those engines! Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are in negotiations to reunite for the fourth installment of the "Fast and the Furious" action franchise.

The story line of Universal's as-yet-untitled installment is being kept under wraps, but fast cars are involved. A spring start is anticipated with shooting in Los Angeles, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.

The first "Furious," released in 2001...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience