Search results

1. T

The 4agze Forum

so early u wanna dump sc ray? i was thinking next few month for me...:burnout:
  2. T

2zzge USDM and JDM both came from a Celical Only

yes quite a lot...
  3. T

2zzge USDM and JDM both came from a Celical Only

2zzge also can find in Corolla XRS...same chassis and looks like altis 1st gen in malaysia
  4. T

4AGZE supercharger upgrades

gze since 1998...went to turbo a while, powerful but i hate the lag..now back to SC..:) i just love the instant kick like big CC car..hehe
  5. T

Common 4AGZE problems ONLY (let's share them here)

turbo...done that but back to SC now...i just love the instant torque...can't bare the lag..but turbocharging absolutely powerful..recommended :)
  6. T

Common 4AGZE problems ONLY (let's share them here)

i got 16.6 km/L on highway driving and total FC + ronda2 KL and traffic jam dan waiting for parking at TBS for the O.M.G event i got 12.1 km/L...good enough for me hehe..on a stock 7aGZ
  7. T

Rare Toyota..

nice to meet u D7zul...unfortunate we can't talk long enough.. :)
  8. T

mine is from ae92 AFM, i never encounter the 5.5krpm power drop.
  9. T

4AFE using 4AGE Auto transmission

alrite then...thanks and appreciate you bro for the info..i'll inform my friend bout this.
  10. 4AFE using 4AGE Auto transmission

I have a friend swapped an auto transmission from 4age into his stock 4afe auto. the problem now it won't shift from 1st into other gears if put in D or any other position. Is there any mod can be done to make it run back normal again? Thank you.
  11. T

2zzge swap on a AE111?

long time ago i saw one xrs halfcut with manual 2zzge..would be a good pnp for the older altis..rm9.5k..i don't know if still available or not..
  12. T

4age upgrade to 7age..

been using it since 2004, abused and so far still survived, last time i entered the AE80 group drag event early July at Dato' Sagor Circuit..though no podium but had a lot of fun, won once an lost once..7agze btw...currently running 0.6 bar, but it sure felt and performs way better than my stock...
  13. T

all above as mentioned by nappx.. just wanna add sc14 + stock crank pulley + good intercooling and inlet/outlet piping...
  14. Please help me identify this injector..

:confused::confused: Hi guys, i am having a problem identifying this injector..the sockets are the same as my 4g63t 450cc injectors...so i guess this maybe comes from a mitsubishi engine. Hope anyone can help me..:nurse: thank you! pics for both side of the injector:
  15. T

Checking your O2 sensor

levin818, seriously i got about more than 20% my fuel economy back...just because of a little single wire sensor (mine a gze)..that's without thermostat and planning to install one to save more operating in the correct temp region..
  16. T

4AGZE ECU Help

I suggest you follow what sifu Levin818 said. that's the only way. It is easy to check the trouble code as what he taught and you could save rm80..hehe..it might be just a faulty sensor who knows.. :biggrin:
  17. T

Checking your O2 sensor

thanks Sifoo Levin818...this thread really helpful to me..solved my makan minyak problem.
  18. T

The 4agze Forum

hehe..going to extinct soon...everyone convert to 4a turbo or 4a BT/ST...i am still with my gze :biggrin:
  19. T

The 4agze Forum

full synthetic also can..but i am ok using current oil..
  20. T

ECU repair? How much?

can post to you levin818?