Search results

1. I

Rubber lining for additional noise insulation and prevent water ingress

aiyooo.. that is bad :( then this idea have to scrap cuz i'm doing it for my company car and dont really wanna put too much money on it
  2. Rubber lining for additional noise insulation and prevent water ingress

Hi, I want to ask is there any place would you guys recommend to do aftermarket fitment for rubber door lining. My car does have rubber lining but i wanted an extra lining like how vw have with their golf. Also what kind of noise insulation material you guys would recommend? Thanks in advance :)
  3. I

Seeking professional advice

now i see.. thanks a lot for the info.. most of the tar are luckily not embedded into the clear coat.. i was just wondering does it really need that much passes to get rid all these tar stains? can you introduce any brand of degreaser that are good to have? thanks again! :D
  4. I

the clay i'm using is PG clay moderate level No. 2. I'm trying to remove those dirt and tar stain at the bottom corner of each wheel arch.. other parts of the body not so tough but those 4 corners are the worst.. took me very long time to remove. is there anything i did wrong?
  5. I

Thanks KC.. btw you distribute OPC product right? your name does appear in the distributor list there
  6. I

I'm using Black Magic Spray Detailer but somehow it disintegrates the clay all together.. So I use my car shampoo as clay lube. Is it ok or should I get quik detailer?
  7. I

thanks alot :D
  8. Seeking professional advice

I've been around this corner for very very long time taking in details and all your guidance.. But I have one massive issue. I've been trying to detail my own ride. How to clay my car? I've clay very very long and many many passes at the lower arches near the wheels and its really hard to get it...
  9. Where can i get this steam cleaner? I wanna clean the puke off!!

Ariete Steam Cleaner Vapori Jet, where can I get this brand or similar price range steam cleaner as I wanna clean of the puke stain off my fabric seat. Or any sifu here have a better more budget way of cleaning it off? Steam cleaner is more of a "placebo" effect for myself because of the price...
  10. I

What car has projector headlights that swivels(Adaptive headlight)?

Thanks! I didnt know that Mazda6 has it..
  11. I

What car has projector headlights that swivels(Adaptive headlight)?

yeah i know that very well.. but i just wanna save time on calibrating the servo myself while they alrdy did RnD on it.. mk6 golf does have adaptive headlight whether GTI or TSI but it cost a BOMB to buy.. near 6k for GTI light but TSI no idea ---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- 6 hour...
  12. What car has projector headlights that swivels(Adaptive headlight)?

Hi! I need help from all the car enthusiast here, I want to know which car has headlights that swivels left to right when the steering wheel is turned. I need to buy that kind of headlights for a final year project of mine. And I dont mind any car manufacturer just that as long as its OEM and...
  13. I

Good tyre for 195/50 R16 size

Ahh thanks for your info! really appreciate it! Then i should just stick back to original CPC2 provided. Thanks for the help :D
  14. I

vr2turbo, may I ask, should i stick to CPC2 OEM for Fiesta or go to CSC3? As what I've read from a UK forum quite a lot user of CSC3 are satisfied of its ability and according to their ratings overall are better than CPC2. Now my worries are does changing from CPC2 to CSC3 will affect the road...
  15. I

My journey from using Meguiar's to Optimum Polymer Technologies

ShowTime Excellent! actually i just want kc2 to help me detail and at the same time teach me on DIY. I'm really interested in detailing but need some professional guidance to prevent me from screwing up my own paint. Luckily i havent bought any meg's product because of its insane price. I...
  16. I

My journey from using Meguiar's to Optimum Polymer Technologies

kc2, You are in danger of being asked over to teach me how to detail my car after my intern :P
  17. I

ahh then its okay lah dont need to trouble you so much.. like that stick back to OEM better cuz priced around 250+ if not mistaken. thanks for the help tho :)
  18. I

Mine's running on ContiPremium Contact 2 sorry for the wrong info. My mind are more like biased towards Michelin PS3 but I dont find any in this size. If its good already then I should just stick back to this OEM tyre instead. Thanks :D ---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- 6 hour...
  19. I

Nissan Skyline GTT Manual

If i got the cash i will just pay cash and take home straight away! hope this car goes to a good owner not ah beng ><

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Specialty Equipment Market Association, or better known to us as SEMA, will be dawning upon us soon and Lexus will be crashing the party with six models filled to the brim with aftermarket pieces and a huge wing that could very well count for a car on its own...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience