Search results

1. C

TTA 2012 event schedule??

Hi all, Anyone knows the TTA 2012 open track day's time or that day's event schedule?? By providing that day's schedule, I'm sure it will help participants to arrange our time, especially for outstation ppl like me. :) Thanks.
  2. Wira aeroback rear higher than front after installed Tein S.TEC

hi to all, i just got my Wira aeroback installed Tein S.TEC lower springs with GAB SA shocks (all are new unit). However, after installation, i found out my car's rear is higher than front (the car head is facing floor). The difference is not very severe but can be seen quite easily on flat...
  3. [wtb] Looking for 4G92 MIVEC LSD Gearbox

hi, i'm looking for 4G92 MIVEC Gearbox with LSD... if you have any for sale please contact or SMS to: 016-4731290 or PM me. Thanks & happy driving :driver:
  4. ECU for 4G91 Auto/Manual???

hi there, i'm thinking of getting a 4G91....anyway manual trans half-cut one is not widely available here but got a lot of Auto transmission one.. however i wonder is there any difference on ECU between 4G91 Auto and Manual version?? such as differet ECU code etc....or both Auto and Manual...
  5. Contact for Ipoh Kg Gajah mini track

i wonder if anyone here has the contact for approaching person in charge for the mini track at Kg Gajah Perak (the one near Kelly's Castle). That is the track used to hold FTS events in the last year. I'm interested for renting this track for maybe a day. I've tried to SMS Faidzal Alang for...
  6. HPC 22nd Apr Sepang

hi there....any info on the HPC track day on 22nd Apr at Sepng?? is that confirmed on? bcoz i just found out it is the same day as Super Series. and btw how much is the fee? i got few friends very intrested on this event. Thanks.
  7. Intake manifold: Wira 1.3 and 1.5 carburettor model

hi, is there anyone knows whether Wira 1.3 & 1.5 Carburettor model using the same size of intake manifold?? do they sharing the same hole size on inlet and outlet of the intake manifold?? thank you.
  8. Conversion: Wira 1.5 Siemens ECU to Carburetor

hi, yes you didn't see it wrongly, i'm thinking of converting my Siemens ECU 1.5 Wira to carburetor. reasons: 1. limited budget: around RM1000~1200 2. no engine transplant allowed (due to family) 3. get whatever possible from current 4G15. carburetor should be the most potential way to go...
  9. LSD for Wira 1.3/1.5

hi guys, just want to ask...do you heard of any LSD product selling on the market which can fit into stock Wira 1.3/1.5 gearbox?? if you know of any, can please provide a rough price and technical specs (type, locking rate and 1/1.5/2 way)?? Thanks!! or if there is no any special LSD...
  10. any info about autocross/gymkhana/autokhana events in nothern area??

anyone knows when and where got autocross/gymkhana events in nothern area like Penang/Kedah/Perlis etc?? i've seen a few news spread over the net, got one i saw in R3 MSN Group saying SSO 3.5 will be on 16~17 Jul in Bt. Kawan, another news is there will be a time attack/drift event on 6~7 Aug...
  11. Silverstone FTZ Sport

saw some track cars using this FTZ Sport in Sepang sunday track days...so very wonder how it performs.. anyone here used this tyre before?? can give comments and comparisons with other performace tyres?? especially comments on grip and traction ability on dry and wet surface.. thanks..
  12. C

about Wira rear 3-points bar

saw the rear Wira 3-points structbar in the UltraRacing website, quite interesting in it. wonder how is it fix with the car....i know got two points are fixed on the suspension tower as other bars doing, what about the third point?? where is the fixing point?? i only know it's somemore behind...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, everyone..im looking to change my absorbers..looking for performance, and not into comfort..so, should i get the adjustables?which brand should i go for?the ride is wira a/b 1.5 SE..Budget is around 1k..What else should i take into considerations when im changing my abs?n im not interested in lowering my car, i want the same level of gap between the fender and the tyre. Im still a noobie in this topic, so my questions may not make sense to u. Please explain to me if theres anything wrong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience