Search results

1. [WTB] Spoon CF lip for DC2 (Urgent)

Hi all, I'm looking for new or used (depending on condition) SPOON CF lip for DC2. I need one urgently. PM me your contact or email me [email protected] , thanks
  2. WTS 17" Enkei SC02 Rims + Tyres + DC2R 4 lugs brake set

Hi Guys, I'm selling off a set of 17" Enkei Tuning SC02 Hyper rims complete with tyres. Details Condition of the rims is still very good. First hand rim, genuine Enkei rim from Japan. Colour: Gun Metal, Gloss. 114.3 x 4, 7JJ offset i forgot, 40 or 48. Front tyres ,Continental, are 98% new...
  3. Please advice on this version of Defi VSD

Dear fellow members, I'll be grateful if anyone can recognise this version of Defi VSD. I don't have a clearer pics of it for now and this is the best i can provide. I've come to realize that the shown Defi VSD Basis is different from the Defi VSD basis i found online. Please advice.
  4. ARTA

Plastic Injection Molding Model anyone? :)

Hi, Seems like the section's starting up well :) It's nice of TOM to consider opening this section :D So, anyone else's a plastic model builder here? 1/24 scale. Well, I'm the first to sign up! :D please do post up your production here, work in progress, completed, anything! :D
  5. Throttle and intake manifold upgrade

Is there any big difference between B16A's intake manifold and that of an ITR's? So, when upgrading, issit recommended that the intake manifold to be changed/upgraded along with the throttle body of an ITR's? Or by upgrading the throttle body is good enough? Anyone care to share some opinion on...
  6. Looking for Type R cam

I'm looking for type R cam (B18c) and vavle spring. Have u guys got any ? Anyone selling it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

remember the black surface paint coat on trucks?

if it's available in small rattlecans i wanna buy to re-spray my bumper black trimming.
according to how tuff those bedliners are, iIMO once you spray 'em on ur linings, it'll last fer years!

can we actually get 'em anywhere? or hafta send to some place to get it sprayed?

tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience