Search results

1. J

Honda Accord SV4 Fuel Consumption

sorry to bother...just wonder...how high the rpm before v-tec is engage? if drive normally then fc become low is it? or the same? by normally i mean 80-90 km/h....city driving....
  2. J

I LOVE my EG...

arturo's story makes me wanna own one alsolah....but then ek looks nicer la...hard to choose...buy both then what to eat?:party:
  3. J

What to check when buying a 2nd hand car?

that is good to know....interest rate...but then there's always personal loan..hehehhe:driver:
  4. J

What to check when buying a 2nd hand car?

i'm thinking of buying another second hand car myself......i have one...and now looking for another one....good to know all this before purchasing second hand car...tq guys....hmmm civic or prelude?
  5. J

to owner honda prelude 2.2

hi..i'm new..just registered...and i also like the prelude '92. for both la the looks and the engine..but i just would like to ask you guys especially those who own 2000 cc cars, is it true that the fuel consumption is high? and another thing is...what do you think of old integras...which one is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

We are providing car cushion cleaning and also interior detailing service.

Our services

(CAR,MPV,SUV,BUS,VAN & Etc.)
-Cushion
-Floor Carpet
-Door panel
-Roof carpet
-interior polish

(Home & Office)
-Cushion
-Sofa Sets
-Carpet

Within appropriate hours, your interior will be fresh and cleaned. Most of the items above will be washed using an Upholstery cleaning Machines and its 90% bacterial free.

special price will be given to zerotohundred.com members...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience