Search results

1. N

'virqai' - doc.my fabrication work

nose bleed........
  2. N

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

im using this audi cat converter into my satria neo..it makes not to loud sound plus 2 other "tabung" with straight piping
  3. N

engine vibrating after installing middle bullet exhaust

can? ... how do i get it... my current bullet have silencer but it have broken.. so i have rewelded it but with a larger diameter of silencer..haha silly me
  4. N

Wheel spacer : pros n cons?

i just look in the mudah web...this guy who work in melaka and live in batu pahat..he working in a engineering shop..the spacers that he sell to me is a brand new spacers..comes with the bolt and u can ask them to make 4 hole into 5 hole spacers..100 pcd into 114 pcd...
  5. N

after a long time, today i taken my car to the exhaust shop and ask the mech to fix the problem.i spend about rm400 to cut down all the middle bullet and make a new setup. i also ask the mech to do the straight piping because all three bullet length consume most all the place and not enough to...
  6. N

Wheel spacer : pros n cons?

yeah...it cost about rm600 for 1 inch thick ..rm600 for 4 spacers with bolt
  7. N

hmm that means i have to buy new rear exhaust that are good in performance and low noise..:bawling:
  8. N

that true...it is not a catalytic convertor..like i am said earlier the formen said looks like a catalytic convertor..but thank you for make it clearer..:proud: ---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:45 PM ---------- hmm that means i...
  9. N

they said its like catalyct convertor but it not...look like centre bullet in catalyc converter shape..i can see through the it...some small hole inside a centre bullet looks..i try shake it first..no sound at all ---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous...
  10. N

Overstrecthed tyres, pros & con ?

once the tyre blow..noe im usin 205/45 only...afraid to use smaller width tyre..nice look but dangerous to anyone who near me ---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 PM ---------- yeah it is continental tyre..original tyre from proton
  11. N

still have the tabung nenas..dont know what make that noise ---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 PM ---------- engine still ok..no semput..just when i released the fuel pedal,the rpm drop until 1-1.6rpm then the grind sound...
  12. N

Overstrecthed tyres, pros & con ?

i have done the stretch tyre before..before my car tyre setup is 195/50 r16 on a r16 with 7.5 jj on rear and this is happen when i drive very fast with this tyre
  13. engine vibrating after installing middle bullet exhaust

hello all zth'ians. i have a problem the may need others respond..i have owned my satria neo about 3 years. time goes by and got married and poof,my wife getting pregnant. so after a while my wife complaint about our car exhaust getting louder..not suitable for having child. so i promised to her...
  14. N

[DIY] How to decrease engine bay temperature

what colour it have?
  15. N

How does Proton's Design Department Works?

what i heard the designer for satria neo is a malaysian girl..so i assumed the car interior height was the girl height la kot..regular malaysia girl height is about 145cm to 155 cm. if someone can reach about 160cm she can try be a model..? nhahaha:rolleyes:
  16. N

169.6 hp campro cps

seriously..auto or manual?
  17. N

Problem with Proton Exora

try check the filter near the blower under the passenger dashboard....there is a clip on site use to hold a filter...just rinse with water and ur aircond feel cold again...thr this before send for aircond services..
  18. N

Ron95 which brands works best for your car?

i like to mix petronas 95 with shell 95...sometimes if i want to do clean the carbon in engine, i mix petronas 97 with shell 97...so far mixing these 2 petrol seems make my car feels smooth.....
  19. N

Unbalanced ride height

can u try measure it with the construction ruler. the ruler that have a bubble inside it...i don't know what its name..it happened to me also after changing to the ride height adjustable. then i measured it seems the car is balance. so i don't have to worried about it. hehe:biggrin:
  20. N

Choices for company car

bro dont bother to buy a car...just get a bmw x6....big bulky sportier....can run at highway at top speed...people also scared when saw these car...and also put also bodykit...hahahahahahaha......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some action shots from todays qualifying session of the Malaysian round of the 2010 Japan Super GT race series. Being the only round to take place out of Japan, the race also has to deal with the relentless heat that the Sepang International Circuit is known for, and today was no different...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience