Search results

1. P

Touch Screen Frozen (Touch screen kong)

How did yours kong ? No Picture at all or touch screen doesnt respond but got picture ? Mine kong once too..touch screen not working but picture and graphic as usual.... its the ribbon ( 4 lines ) at the lcd screen that broke its connection, so no touch screen input. What i did was ...
  2. P

recond is250 with gps,how to get MY map

Elcra, good try.... At least for now we know the the DVD wont work in UK spec cars.....hope you could find a way to make a hybird DVD like you mention. If you need any assistance from us... do not hesitate to request... we will work together to get thru it...
  3. P

IS 250 Recond Spec?

I am using 3m tint.... no regrets till today... Vkool is a metalic film...rust will form at the edge after some time...
  4. P

IS 250 Recond Spec?

Jimmy, I can intro the dealer which i had... she was very flexible and responsible (She drove the car from PJ all the way to Balakong Win Hing SC for inspection) ....even layan me for complaints claims after 3 months of ownership. PM me if you want her details.
  5. P

IS 250 Recond Spec?

1) when you say go for the highest spec? what does the highest spec for UK spec comes with? is it only Mark Levinson sound system or that's plenty more features? sunroof, power side mirror? sorry i'm not very familiar with the car For UK spec , there are two spec. IS 250 SE and IS 250 SE-L ...
  6. P

IS 250 Recond Spec?

Hi Jimmy, here is some info to share with you 1) does it really matter if it's UK or JP spec? is there any different beside of the speed cut? Is basically the same engine...just running on different fuel grades. 95 vs 98 2) that's few models that comes with navigation monitor (UK & Jp spec)...
  7. P

My car accident today........

Thats freaking ex. for a Side Mirror. Try to search from some chop shop
  8. P

Replace Gear Oil

It take about 2 hours..... need to idle the car for 30 mins in order to flush all the old fluid at every gear. ---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 PM ---------- Yea, even in US it was not part of the maintenance schedule...
  9. P

Replace Gear Oil

Nope, its a seperate item. For a full service you need 1) Toyota ATF WS Fluid x 2 Tins ( 4 Litre Each , 1 for Flushing ; 1 for Fill Up) 2) ATF Oil Filter ( As above ) 3) ATF Oil Pan Gasket
  10. P

Replace Gear Oil

Its pretty straight forward. You can access to the ATF Filter after you remove the ATF Oil Pan.. ---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:38 PM ---------- That black piece is the ATF Filter.... its inside the Oil Pan
  11. P

(wts)spacer , conversion pcd wheel spacer and centre cone (cheap)

Bro, Do you have PCD 114.3; 5 hole to PCD 120 5 Hole ? How thick ? Thanks
  12. P

Toyota Camry (2012) Available for Booking!

Thats the USDM Camry .... Camry from UMW will be like below
  13. P

TT Session this friday, 23 Mac

My condolence Edwin, May your dad rest peacefully in Heaven.
  14. P

Welcome Lexus onwers......... lets do a headcount

For UK Spec, AFS will come together with HID + headlamp washer. Its a Luxury Spec. You can find a tag " IS 250 SE-L" at your driver door or B pillar
  15. P

Best IS250 to buy, UK or Japan spec?

For the undercariage rust issue , i got my car dealer to do the anti-rust layer FOC. What happen to your read fog lamp ? Do you really use it ?
  16. P

Replace Gear Oil

I did..... my filter was totally black...
  17. P

Replace Gear Oil

I did it at Vision I brought my own ATF Oil ( 4litre x 2) & drain pan gasket . ( But they no longer accept parts brought along by yourself now) So the only charges as below ATF Oil Filter - RM 220 Labour - RM 80 Flushing Machine Pump - RM 50
  18. P

Replace Gear Oil

I just changed my ATF Fuild ..... got a shock with the colour of the fluid...macam Nescafe colour The new fluid is Redish in colour.... After changing the ATF....the gear change upshift faster than before and cruise much smoother. Would recomend to change ATF and the GB Filter eventhough...
  19. P

OMG,any one tell me how to fix??

Try going to those interior detailing shops , like Carbi Deco ( there is one near Puchong Tesco) . They will fill up that scratch with filler...then sand it of till even...then 1 layer of paint + clear coat. You can try them.....
  20. P

OMG,any one tell me how to fix??

Wow....that person must have very strong finger nails....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys. Need to find out something here, hope someone has experience in this.

Is there a specific kind of bosskit for Proton cars (Wira, Satria) originally with airbag equipped? I've been told that for airbag cars the kit is different.

Where can I find such a boss kit?

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience