1. F

~[wts]~rim enkei rpf1 15x7 offset 41 pcd100

bro, is the rims still available...?? interested
  2. F

Charge Speed+Varis Sti 9 For Sale!!

ok..cheers..
  3. F

Charge Speed+Varis Sti 9 For Sale!!

bro.. if price lower wht stuff would you take out..ar... say rm170k wht would you take out...
  4. F

nokia N91 for sale!!!

bro, i'm interested..but need to know is there any scratches on the phone..ar.. and wht is your best price...tk
  5. F

JL audio Woofer wit box for sell (12JLW4)

bro is the sub's come with the box or separate... cos i'm very intrested...
  6. F

Jbl Gto 75.4(4ch) Amp+gto607c Comp+gto1204d 12" Sub Promotion !!

bro, how much you willing to let go for everything...? cheers... pm me pls...
  7. F

2nd Hand ICE for sell

wassup... ello, bro... how much are you willing to let go, for both... pm me your best price.... thanks...
  8. F

WTS Nokia N80

color and price was wondering what color is the phone... and will you be able to let go lower than RM1600? tks!
  9. F

Ej6- convert ek9 (V-tec turbo) topfuel

well..monsterv6...evertthing has been taken out... jus stock engine and and ctr interior...tht's it...
  10. F

for 65k tis is wht you get.... Item Description Engine B18cR complete engine (stock) Full lock LSD (kaaz) Samco host X 2 Pivot grounding wire AeroSpeed Adjustable cam pulley Cusco oil catch tank Chasis And Wheel Rims works emotion 15" (taiwan) Stock suspension Stock Calipers Exterior Spec99...
  11. F

engine bay pic
  12. F

More Pic's here are more pics of the car and engine bay...
  13. F

loan basicly depends on your paper's tht's all i ask already Hong Leong Bank...
  14. F

bro, 50k too many stuff to take out lah.... i rather keep the car...:regular_smile:
  15. F

yup... car still available...ask your fren to giv me a call...thanks
  16. F

hey, bro...sorry if can i wan to sell the whole car...damm mafan to take out stuff, but will let you know if i do....:shades_smile:
  17. F

well loan can go about 70 to 80% i think... i ask my bank guy the other day... but it's hong leong bank lah... others i dunno....
  18. F

yup it's jpj approved....
  19. F

me from kl..(tropicana golf and country resort..):regular_smile: :regular_smile:
  20. Ej6- convert ek9 (V-tec turbo) topfuel

Hey, guys my car for sale... reason for sellin...cos uprading.. Engine Item Description B18cR complete engine with Top Fuel turbo kit Spoon ori valve cover visco custom piston (aust) Hondata S200 (ecu) B18C-R cams B18C-R Intake Manifold + B18C-R Throttle Body Ogura super single Full lock...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good Day,

I am new here... saan po makakakuha ng affordable and ok na lowering spring for my honda city type z?? near las piñas and cavite, nasa magkano kaya sya?

Thank you po.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience