Search results

1. The New ALPHA G R35 GT-R

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wXg5powWuLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> We recently completed a new build called the AMS Diamonds by Wire "Alpha G" R35 GT-R for Gidi Chamdi, a long time customer of ours. At full potential, it should output...
  2. AMS Performance Volkswagen Golf R Parts COMING SOON!

Hello Zerotohundred fans, I wanted to let everyone know that AMS parts will soon be available for the Volkswagen MKVII Golf R! Golf R owners can expect parts within the next few months! Throughout 2016, AMS Performance will be introducing two new product lines – one for the highly...
  3. Alpha Performance Mercedes-Benz A45/CLA45/GLA45 AMG Heat Exchanger Upgrade

Manufactured by AMS Performance. Price subject to import fees. Please contact your local Alpha Performance Dealer for a quote. From the factory, you can expect your Mercedes-Benz A45/CLA45/GLA45 AMG to produce a high level of boost pressure (27.5psi as tested). This in turn, creates extremely...
  4. New GT-R 1/4 Mile Record: Alpha Omega - [email protected]

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aR2KUEiefL4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> We continue to put our billet engine block for the GT-R through it's paces. This engine's been in Omega since January of this year and keeps on handling all the power we...
  5. ALPHA OMEGA: Defending Texas Invitational KOTS Champion!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FZg46ahlrnU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> 2000 wheel horsepower was the level at which top cars were competing at in the June 2015 Texas Invitational King of the Streets competition. We had won last year's KOTS...
  6. LYFE Motorsport Alpha 10 GT-R takes GTA Unlimited Pro WIN at Road Atlanta

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PTEHZSbYG3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> AMS sponsored LYFE Motorsport Alpha 10 GT-R driven by Cole Powelson. This R35 GT-R is currently competing in Global Time Attack series in the U.S and won the Unlimited...
  7. Alpha Mercedes-Benz 45 Series AMG Performance Intake

New for the Mercedes-Benz A45, GLA45 and CLA45 AMG Alpha Mercedes-Benz 45 Series AMG Performance Intake It was pretty apparent that there was a major restriction in the intake of our Mercedes CLA45 AMG when we opened up the air box for the first time. From our experience with...
  8. brian@ams

Alpha R35 GT-R Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold

Ha Pomen! Still in awe how it turned out so nicely. Hopefully we can get a few of these circulating on your side of the world! :)
  9. Alpha R35 GT-R Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold

I dunno. Not looking to peddle a product here and this isn't a car obviously. It's our carbon fiber intake manifold for the GT-R that I feel is quite unique and I wanted to share it! The enlarged, contoured plenums are made of layered carbon fiber while the runners are made from CNC'd aircraft...
  10. brian@ams

Speed Academy: What it takes to build the world's fastest GT-R

I will let them know! send me an email as a reminder for Monday. Just got a new phone and I'm without my email this weekend.
  11. Speed Academy: What it takes to build the world's fastest GT-R

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_PyvpsCf2AA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> With so many questions being asked of us regarding our AMS flagship GT-R, we welcomed Speed Academy into our shop to conduct an all-encompassing interview on its...
  12. brian@ams

Omega GT-R: King of the Streets/Texas Invitational

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LTBX7cfaGi0?list=UUNGHP_ILI-mYoRT_VDlbg6w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Here is our video with different angles.
  13. Omega GT-R Resets GT-R 1/4 Mile Record: 7.70@186mph!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vlEwkxuqaRI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> We've been hard at work with testing on our GT-R program and much of our accomplishments have happened to be within a few weeks of each other. . .which is the reason for my...
  14. Omega GT-R: King of the Streets/Texas Invitational

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pcHumlKI5EE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> We raced at the Texas Invitational roll racing event last weekend and took home 1st place beating out some of the fastest street cars in the U.S! Not bad for a 3.8L V6 weighing...
  15. Omega GT-R Traps 190mph in the 1/4 Mile

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wvyBetyhmpc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> In preparation for an upcoming event, we brought our Alpha Omega GT-R to the track for some testing. We managed to fire off three 7 second passes with the best being a...
  16. Alpha Performance Audi S4 B8

After a year of development and test fitting, our 2010 Audi S4 B8 is back together. Deval Carbon Lip/Diffuser Forgeline SC1 Transparent Copper wheels Alpha S4 Boost Cooler Alpha Pulley & Tune
  17. brian@ams

Alpha 16 GT-R WINS at the 2014 Buschur Shootout

The transmission also performed flawlessly and showed no signs of excessive wear or a potential catastrophic failure. Much has changed since the introduction of the GT-R. Where the trans used to be susceptible to breaking even with the addition of a few hundred ft-lbs of tq, it is much more...
  18. brian@ams

Alpha 7 Mercedes E63 AMG Road & Track Test by Automobile Magazine

Yes, tax is horrendous in the Philippines, the country my family is from, as well. Power delivery was worked out nicely in the development of our calibration file. There is absolutely no need to modulate the throttle, just keep your foot to the floor.
  19. Alpha 7 Mercedes E63 AMG Road & Track Test by Automobile Magazine

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uKPu-yL3axI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> FULL ARTICLE HERE Chris Nelson from Automobile Magazine recently performed a review on our Alpha 7 Mercedes E63 AMG shop car. This Alpha 7 package is available for the 2012+...
  20. Alpha 16 GT-R WINS at the 2014 Buschur Shootout

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/089NitAl2AA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Once a year, we get a chance to run at a fully-sanctioned NHRA dragstrip which is Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, OH for the Buschur DSM/EVO/GT-R Shootout. This year, we...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello to all....

I just need a favour from ya'll....
firstly how much I've to spend to change my KE-70 engine..
which 1 is better...
1: 4age
2: 4agze

are that engine c/w N/A @ Superchagred..which 1 is better performance..coz I'm a crazy driver who luv drive fast..
at least I got 200km/J++...hehehe :dancing2:

I also need to change my steering to power steering & any parts that makes me comfort to drive fast...

plz...anyone help me.

tq...
KONTENA
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience