Search results

1. C

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

something weird happen while i was driving. lights so dim and everything seems to be dim. engine loss power aircond also no power. car feels sluggish. then everything went back to normal. i've check the battery and charging alternator but no problem. wiring problem?
  2. C

yea been looking for a fan that actually fit right at the atf cooler. still no luck and busy with work. hehehe... Not using any ice but planning to install some.
  3. C

Thank you very much for the reply. ATF changed about 30k kms. Engine jerk...dont know how to explain. Might need to check the coil packs.
  4. C

Hi Guys need some help on my perdana v6. It's a five years old car and i've been sending to proton for general service. Ever since i've bought this car new the GB is always a problem. Proton SC has already change 5 GB for the past 5 years. Till now problem is not solved. Btw, warranty is over...
  5. C

REVO Engine Treatment

Helloo anyone?
  6. C

REVO Engine Treatment

Hey is anyone still using REVO?
  7. C

Please Help: Chamber Kits

Re: Please Help: Camber Kits lol...sorry for the wrong spelling. Merz w210. i hardly drive my car but recently notice the left side of the tires are badly worn. A friend told me i need a camber kit to solve the problem. I only notice they dont sell adj camber kits for merz. So if...
  8. Please Help: Chamber Kits

Does anyone know where to custom make a adjustable chamber kits and how much? I'm using 20" wheels and my tires only eating inside pretty bad and middle still let about 80% . Please help. Thanks!!!
  9. C

Proton Satria Neo R3 Lotus Racing

lol...don't care what car they drive whether it's a super car or a k-car. Imagine you are in his position and trying to sell your car. And people like you guys wanna complaint when his main purpose is to sell his car. Why don't you complain to Proton and post in newspaper telling other people...
  10. C

Proton Satria Neo R3 Lotus Racing

tread bashers, what car do you drive???
  11. C

Wow...all give good mileage. But the problem is i never had this kinda mileage before. city drive is about 400 - 450 and highway about less then 500kms. I was using a fuel additive which is much smoother and more power. I'm using ron 95 and feels like ron 97 and if i put slightly more then feels...
  12. C

Hi everyone, just a question for all perdana owners. (n/a or turbo) From your daily drives, at what mileage will you get per full tank. City and highway drive? My mileage I got for city drive is 450 - 500kms. And highway 650 - 700kms at the speed of 120 - 140 with two extra passenger and...
  13. C

Altezza

Hehehe...coz i'm using 20" and 30 series. Sick Sick... Yea...need something else to drive. Altezza sounds good but what are the good mods? Your car? Send me some pics!!!
  14. C

Altezza

bushidofang, Both places. Travelling up and down every month. So if you need anything let me know. Mr. Green I'm currently driving e280 1997. And yes maintenance is a killer when everything starts to fail on you. Repairing the merz is kiinda costly but things that you change will last for...
  15. C

Altezza

Nice...im located in Ampang which is not a problem for me to travel up to Subang. I'm also working in Shanghai so i'm only here for about three weeks then flight back to Shanghai. I'll be back to Malaysia every month. Cheers buddies!!!
  16. C

Altezza

Hehehe...thanks buddy. Yes its a different league. And yes camry is way too common. I honestly still deciding whether to change my car to Altezza. Why not let grab a drink sometimes and chit chat when you have time? PM me your contacts?
  17. C

Altezza

Thanks guys, i hardly come online but when i need some good advise this is the place for me to look for answer. Yes i should have look and search before asking the same question again and again. But now i have seen some altezza and opt for another car is camry. i like altezza but car is a lil...
  18. Altezza

Dear Guys, Planning to get a toyota Altezza. Any pro's and con's about this car? - Which is better to get an auto or manual? - What would be the fuel consumption like? - Any clue on what i should check when i check out the car? Your Best help and knowledge is much appreciated.
  19. C

Road Bully BLACK CITY BJW 1037

If someone showed you a midfinger, try to give him a peace finger and smile. Might just soften egos?
  20. C

Standalone on Conti cars?

Am driving a e280 1998 model. Nothing has done to the engine yet. PLanniing to supercharged it but i have no idea on the cost. I've heard about STS turbo system in USA. What are the possible way to increase power? Feeling sluggish esp low rpm.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The new Jaguar F-Pace has officially made its Malaysian debut. Launched by Jaguar Land Rover (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. The F-Pace is the first sports SUV from the British carmaker, bringing together the renowned sporty bits from the company’s passenger cars and the everyday usability of an SUV, all in one package.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience