Search results

1. Advice on Integra DC2 B18C Auto

Hi, I am planning to buy over a friend's 4-door DC2. It needs: - some paint and body work - change of some door rubbers - probably some engine /gearbox/drivetrain work Anyone can recommend good mechanics that don't charge crazy prices that I can go to for a quote? Thanks
  2. 2002 Honda Accord Euro L spec

Hi All, looking at buying the above car - K20A engine (not Type R). 5 speed Auto with S-matic (like steptronic) Interested to know the following: - market price (assume very good condition) - availbility of parts - both engine and body - any typical problems to look for - can the...
  3. N

2001-03 Honda Accord 2.0 or BMW 525i E39

Hi All, I know this is almost an unfair comparison, but interested in any views on comparing these 2 very different cars in buying an older second-hand car: Accord (around RM 45-50 K) - probably not very exciting, but has v-tec, should be fairly reliable BMW (around 70-80 K) - probably...
  4. second hand Golf GTI

Hi All, shopping around for a car - three top choices are Accord Euro R, Integra R, or the GTI Anyone can share some info on the following on the GTI: - any major differences between 05-07 models? Are all Mk5 and about the same? - always been wary of Euro car electronics - any issues...
  5. 2008 Honda Euro Accord Type R

HI, I am considering buying a Japan Spec 2008 Euro Accord R - interested to know: - what the price range for 2008 model should be - availability of parts and service - typical maintenance cost - any faults to look for when buying - how difficult/easy to remove speed limiter for Japanese...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - Acid Etched paint and Correction guide

Can I get rid of stains, spots and smears on my car?
many would have left it alone and ignore if possible
my intention to share my experience and hopefully , it will give you some light and show you how to removed this Mineral deposit or acid etching

I happen to be in my mechanic and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience