Search results

1. N

Myvi Gab SS Series vs BC Racing V1

Hi, Thank you for the detailed reply - much appreciated. Let me summarise what little I know, and what my needs are - in response to the questions you have posed: - Although this is my only car now, it is coming to 24 yrs old, and I don't want to spend unnecessarily on high end parts etc (unless...
  2. N

HI, thank you for the reply. Considering the difference in price, is the BR really worth buying over the V1? Would you know what is the real difference in quality/performance that I need to consider? Many thanks
  3. N

Hey there Sifu's! I know this is an old thread, but need some input based on what is currently available in the market. I have a 1995 4-door Integra B18C (GSR) Auto (may convert to manual at some stage), which currently has half cut typeR shocks. Time to change them - so I have BC (V1 or BR), or...
  4. N

X-Trail owners

Hi All, anyone got any suggestions for tires - now using Bridgestone Dueler, due for change. Not sure whethe to buy the same or upgrade to Michelin XM2 - around RM400/tire in Klang. Dueler around RM360 or so. Or any other suggestions.....Dunlop? Thanks
  5. N

Advice on Integra DC2 B18C Auto

I am located in KL. Thanks for the inputs so far.....
  6. Advice on Integra DC2 B18C Auto

Hi, I am planning to buy over a friend's 4-door DC2. It needs: - some paint and body work - change of some door rubbers - probably some engine /gearbox/drivetrain work Anyone can recommend good mechanics that don't charge crazy prices that I can go to for a quote? Thanks
  7. 2002 Honda Accord Euro L spec

Hi All, looking at buying the above car - K20A engine (not Type R). 5 speed Auto with S-matic (like steptronic) Interested to know the following: - market price (assume very good condition) - availbility of parts - both engine and body - any typical problems to look for - can the...
  8. N

2001-03 Honda Accord 2.0 or BMW 525i E39

Thanks for the response. Anyone know if the Accord 2.3 (as opposed to the 2.0) is worth getting for the extra power, and whether parts are available - both new and used. Thanks ---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------...
  9. N

2001-03 Honda Accord 2.0 or BMW 525i E39

Hi All, I know this is almost an unfair comparison, but interested in any views on comparing these 2 very different cars in buying an older second-hand car: Accord (around RM 45-50 K) - probably not very exciting, but has v-tec, should be fairly reliable BMW (around 70-80 K) - probably...
  10. N

second hand Golf GTI

Great - thanks, appreciate all the input......more welcome
  11. second hand Golf GTI

Hi All, shopping around for a car - three top choices are Accord Euro R, Integra R, or the GTI Anyone can share some info on the following on the GTI: - any major differences between 05-07 models? Are all Mk5 and about the same? - always been wary of Euro car electronics - any issues...
  12. N

2008 Honda Euro Accord Type R

Yes. Honda Accord. Euro model (sold in Singapore). Type R
  13. 2008 Honda Euro Accord Type R

HI, I am considering buying a Japan Spec 2008 Euro Accord R - interested to know: - what the price range for 2008 model should be - availability of parts and service - typical maintenance cost - any faults to look for when buying - how difficult/easy to remove speed limiter for Japanese...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wonder is those ppl keep telling that these tight valvespring kill our valve train and timing belt faster, is it a true info?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience