Search results

1. B

Citroen ZX Coupe 2 Door 16v SALE!

heheheh.. jangan la 5k bro.. tapi tetap bleh belanja aku hahahah!!! Guys, for more info of the new pics please go to the link below. http://www.cardomain.com/id/nasik Thank you all :)
  2. B

I will try to grab the pics.. if any of you serious please pm me ur email :)
  3. B

Sorry bro, this engine is not 'just normal twincam'.. it has a technology called 'ACAV'.. similar to 'Single Vanos' or 'small vtec' as it only work on the intake side but not exhaust.. for example, if the 'ACAV' diaphragms is faulty it will affect the speed.. so it does have something rather...
  4. B

Bro Phantom, thanks for the inquiry. I don't have the pic with the standard rim, the rims above is from a Pug. Currently this car is running on 17' MAK, but if the pics will tell the decision let me know :)
  5. B

Thanks guys, please spread the words okay.. To those wondering ppl out there, please ask anybody 'owned' a continental rides for comments.. to be honest, continentals maintenance nowadays are almost equal to JDM's.. except those new with electronics lah coz you need to go back to the appointed...
  6. Citroen ZX Coupe 2 Door 16v SALE!

Dear all, I have a unit of Citroen ZX Coupe 2 Door 16v up for sale. - Year 1994 - 4th owner - powerful 2.0 engine - Manual transmission - Original 16v 15' Speedline rims (the 17' MAK rims has been booked) - All wiring are in working conditions - Nice '2 digit' number - Produced 155hp on...
  7. B

Citroen myth or fact??

I owned myself a 16v.. it's a good car :) Well, if you're really looking for one you should do a good check up before you pay for it, don't buy if you see leaking here & there. The value goes down pretty fast is not because of the car but because of the acceptance level of malaysian towards the...
  8. B

Nokia N93i avaxx (as new)

do u accept trade in?
  9. B

5.1 channel home theater speaker(dvd or pc) RM350nego

email me the pics at [email protected] thanks.
  10. B

AIRASIA Bookings

please send email to [email protected] for quotation 2 way ticket to saigon this month for 70 pax?
  11. Used Nokia N93i fullset for SALE!

Item(s): Nokia N93i Package includes: Fullset + 1GB MSD Price: RM1000 or trade with E90 or O2 flame I top up cash! Warranty: N/A Dealing method: COD Location of seller: Damansara Contact method/details: 012-3992479 Age of item: 1 year ++ --- Item(s) conditions: 95% scratchless, screen...
  12. B

ori nokia luna 8600 4 sale...

bro, does it includes the following?? When opening the box you will find the following things: Nokia 8600 Luna Nokia Battery BP-5M Nokia Charger AC-6 (microUSB) Nokia Headset HS-47 Nokia AD-55 Adapter Nokia Connectivity microUSB Data Cable CA-101 CD ROM with Nokia PC Suite software User guide...
  13. B

[WTS]Maxtor Diamon 10 250GB Ultra Ata/Ide

best price?
  14. B

2nd nokia 3230 and 3g 6630

hahahaha.. do u want to trade your 6630 with my 6300??
  15. B

[WTS] - Used Original Ray-Ban Explorer Chromax

bro, size & best price?? rege dah cun tapi bajet kureng :P
  16. B

BMW E30 for urgent sale

aiyoh converted? old engine still got?
  17. O2 ATOM PDA Phone complete set + IR Keyboard + O2 leather pouch

Package includes: Complete set with box for both PDA & IR keyboard Price: RM1350 Warranty: Oct 2007 by O2 Malaysia (will give receipt of purchase) Dealing method: COD only Location of seller: PJ Contact method/details: 019-2678816 Age of item: 7 months Item(s) conditions: Superb...
  18. B

Nokia 6680 For Sale Or Trade

Nokia 9300i complete AP set full package, whats the trade in value? no problem with the phone, just bored with bulky phone, looking for something smaller.. warranty till september 07, PM me your offer thanks!
  19. B

nokia 6260 like new!!

oh shoot ur keypad is from the silver color casing lar.. no wonder looked bit weird! btw, good price :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

India has definitely done a full U-turn in the eyes of the international motorsports scene, let alone Formula One. Now, the nation boasts its own Formula One team in Force India, two Formula One drivers in Karun Chandhok and Narain Karthikeyan and will be hosting its inaugural race in October this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience