Search results

1. S

MME 2008 Update

Hallo! Why you need to say ppls blind ?? Same here! U better thiink before you said!
  2. S

MME 2008 Update

Hahaha! We talking about the Malaysian la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. And anyway the ppls you mentioned most likely they were a racer first la..... they race in Super GT, etc! Hahaha! Go back to school la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. S

MME 2008 Update

Hallo! T.Djan start with car racing la......... Leona is the only a successful one from drifting to racing........ Some one please ask ppls from drift.com compete in MME or MMS, some of them talked so much...... yet can't see them in action. Hahaha!
  4. S

MME 2008 Update

Hey Minton & Baby, Why didn't see drifters in MME? Where r they... yet in their forum talk so much nonsense !! Please invite them to the race....... Hahahahaha!
  5. S

HONDA Integra DC2 Type R ( RED BULL ROOKIES) replica

Checked with Kenvin Make: Honda DC2 (Coverted to 1999 Type R Spec) Year: 1996/1999 (Reg 1999) Reg No: WHC 1882 with Road Tax till Nov 2008 Price: Negotiable Remark: Accident free * Note: Collectable item, The 1st Team Red Bull Rookies Training and Display Car. ( Only one unit in Malaysia )...
  6. S

S350L merc crashes into tree in Kuala Lumpur

Hey Guys, All of you got a good comments. Remember! Please upgrade yourself first ya. Don't act like the driver........if not some one else will write comment on you. Cheers!!
  7. S

Malaysian Super Series Round 5 2006

Aiyo Race so many times still don't know where to check! Nov 24-26, as a support to A1 GP la......................
  8. S

Best Advanced Driving??

Yeah! You are right, that one more for business than teaching..............hahaha!
  9. S

Best Advanced Driving??

Milton, Ya, he is steward for some races..................... I found a good website about graded advanced driving at http://www.bmw.de/de/services/Fahrertraining/index.html Here my choice is Asia Advanced (www.aadasb.com) after i visited the BMW website. Cheers!!!
  10. S

Best Advanced Driving??

Ya! Is still there..................................no the same anymore!
  11. Best Advanced Driving??

Hi! Just would like to find out which company provide the Best Driving Course? (Your own opinion!) I know a few academies or schools in Malaysia namely:- 1. AAM 2. ASIA ADVANCED DRIVING ACADEMY 3. SAMP 4. SADRA Rate the above company please!
  12. S

Looking For Seat To Drive In MME2006

Hi Guys Hope to see all of you in the last round of MSS. For those involve in MSS, Please do somethings to get the spectators. MALU SIC, own event without much Spectators and coverage. The marketing departments should take the blame. They are sleeping!!!! The GM should consider to change...
  13. S

just lookin for info

1. Yes, if you do have the budget and prepare to buy one. 2. 5k +/- 3. Yes, you need to get racing license from AAM
  14. S

B16A Cam

Hi, VTEC and Now I-VTEC, No need TURBO! Hahahaha!
  15. S

Avoiding an accident in an emergency situation

Hi, BT3, wow your memories still fresh! I think me too. I call it Turn 10 overthere. I used to go BT3 for the sat nite fever without miss. Just driving my stock standard car and always started from the last and ended up......... i was real happy with my results. Got chanced to see so...
  16. S

hi, Agree with what you said. Inertia....... or other way to tell them.....is weight transfer from one side to the other......... Tips Basic way to Tackle a corner ! 1. Brake in Straight line only.......before you enter the corner or start turning your steering wheel. 2. Mininmum...
  17. S

Hey, Drive with your sense! 1. Right lane is for overtaking - why you need to stay there ?? u mentioned that no car there. 2. Your friend just a 1.5 Proton Wira Driver, sudden change of car, he might not understand your car behaviour well enough, then want to play game with other. 3...
  18. Drive Safely by Advanced Driving

Dear all friends, Raya,Chrismas,etc....... season is coming soon....... which all drivers out there should equip yourself with better driving skill to drive safely and happily. For your informations there are few advanced driving school around town. AAM AADA www.aadasb.com SADRA SAMP...
  19. S

3.4.05 sic

Who is the Best Driver for that day?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Getting dumped is not the best feeling and there's little you can do that will help you feel better quick. Sure they say that time heals all wounds, but I say why wait? Here's a story about a man who did everything for his woman, sold his business, sold some of his cars, bought her a diamond ring and a house in a upscale neighborhood, and then she left him.

Some would just crumble under the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience