Search results

1. Toyota Celica 3SGTE (M) Haltech

Hi Dear ZTH! Its been a while since i last posted here! Sadly coming back with a reluctant heart of selling my Celis! With the current economic conditions,maybe starting a business (ZTH will have its privileged) is the best option. If interested to buy my celica do text me at 0122043341...
  2. Ryuuken

Open Talk: Nengun Performance in Malaysia

Eh? Proxy as in middleman? Or proxy means something else? Sorry.. abit bodoh here..
  3. Ryuuken

On the last paragraph i can see that the are some people whom really take advantage of such advert and also on some innocent people. This sort of people are pretty much terrible. As far as review goes, i did a research for the past 2 months, nengun is very trustworthy and i felt there are...
  4. Ryuuken

this i like to hear. hahahahahahhahah
  5. Ryuuken

Ahhh.. so the calculation would be 10+6 instead of 10+5? How wonderful! Me love GST! =.= I really have no idea why they want to implement GST now...
  6. Ryuuken

From what i see is that they are tryin to protect puloton. You're thinking that soon the online biz would collapse? I am not so sure about that one, because from what i see, these online seller does not pay shop rent, or advertising payment or staff salary because usually they are a one or two...
  7. Ryuuken

Any aftermarket brake kit to fit in stock 18" Lancer GT rims?

Let's get back here.. Well mit, there's few good brands and also there are few normal brand that you may consider. Basically 18'' inch is huge, and it would never be a problem to retro fit an AP Racing Oversize brake kit, it'll fit. So far i've heard the considerable brands are AP Racing and...
  8. Ryuuken

The fear of being conned came from the people who conned other people.. this actually stop the potent of online shopping from growing.. however, when i look at some social media, or my fiancee for example, they actually have the courage to buy an item which is at a really low price such as scarf...
  9. Ryuuken

How to choose engine oil?

I would humbly suggest Top 1 besides castrol. If castrol i'm using the GTX 0W-40. Feel lighter. But if i can't find one or my money is actually in a weak state and coming to pokai,i'll go for top 1. almost the same. Blue bottle 10W-30.
  10. Ryuuken

Scraped/Broken Engine Blocks Collection

Dude,Valentine pass so long already la.. And i've polished the car for you.. I don't really have anything to give though..but i'll help you out my friend! And one thing i dont understand, table as in the table table or a table chart?
  11. Ryuuken

True..But i do predict the cost of shipping could greatly be reduce if we order one shot. Group order maybe ken? As pomen said, the used parts here are quite cheap. But however, luck is there to actually determine what kind of quality you would be getting because it a used item. Another man...
  12. Ryuuken

need info about 4g93t dohc

Pretty good..why not evo 3 straight? :confused:
  13. Ryuuken

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

you're talking about an approximate 2000? or Lesser.. Trying not to put your hopes to high. If lesser,you'' be happy.
  14. Ryuuken

Highest hp on 4g93 sohc Na

Having 164 HP is actually pretty nice for a 1.8 DOHC. Is the car daily driven? If daily driven then HP is not really everything. There's no car on the road with 600HP will use the total 600HP fully on the road.. we got traffics to consider tau.ahahahhahahah... For me, last time when i used to...
  15. Ryuuken

Errrr....Wat?
  16. Ryuuken

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Hi Ronos! I'm a 3SGTE guy, a bit stupid when it comes to the younger siblings of 4AGE, but there a couple of my friends whom actually used the 6-Speed box. So from what i've heard (yes i actually asked them after u post), there is the C160-12C (with LSD), from a Trueno BZR. and that one have...
  17. Open Talk: Nengun Performance in Malaysia

Good Afternoon dear all ZTH-rians. And i wanna say Happy CNY to my fellow close forum people such as Izso, Stupidcar, Ken Yeang, VR, Supra F,Ken Diriwan.....Gong Xi Fa Cai!! As the topic above, it's an open talk actually. I wanna ask on Nengun Performance. K they are basically Mydin for...
  18. Ryuuken

Highest hp on 4g93 sohc Na

Just an estimation - gonna try my luck with knowledge. - with 1.6 4g92 high comp pistons - High comp depends if its a full ratio or partial,4HP - 8HP - port and polished head - roughly 10HP? - adjustable cam pulleys - advance or retard? - emanage - depending on the tuning. - acl race series...
  19. Ryuuken

Punctuality among Malaysian?

At first i thought of only reading this. but this one point is damn funny.
  20. Ryuuken

Working in a luxury car company

I once had a lady act-like-a-boss until yesterday... She came in last June from honda malaysia..At first i thought she was a very nice person..until... I realised that she kept on asking me to help her since both of us are of the same exec level. At first it was a no problemo as i like to help...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok, last time i remembered any did not like a weird pole car art by Dirk Skreber.

here is the previous thread post
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/388116-bad-car-art.html

n recently was searching for something, i found this made by Charly Molinelli

Crashed Ferrari Table | Charly Molinelli

Crashed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience