Search results

1. H

New charges for puspakom inspection up 150% more...damn!!

whattttttttttttt? ey.... our local authorities dont go to school ka? no common sense or what?
  2. H

Callin' 4G61T Owner - Wanna Up boost @ 0.8

hahahahahaha... Thanx for advice.... I changed that power tr unit oledy, but much n much more prob come up now. The engine is totally dead with no sparks at all... I just seems to have lost my faith.... O.m.g.... How i miss my 4age.... Anyway bro, any other suggestion on how to deal wit this...
  3. H

Callin' 4G61T Owner - Wanna Up boost @ 0.8

hye there.... I need help with my proton saga, which has been converted to 4g61t.... Everything is in stock condition, n was running smoothly untill one day....... Its starts to jerk. I checked the plugs, n sadly only plug no 2 n 3 is having sparks, and the 1st and 4th has none at all... I tried...
  4. H

The meaning of your nickname?

mine? its my son's name, who was born last year.... so... ikt is harris plus 2010
  5. H

ZTH KuChiNG zone

kuching haaa?ayaaa..... why sumtimes sooo hard to look for rare items when u need 1 in our cat town owh?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone experienced smoking brakes?? after a couple of hard stops
came to a complete halt.... at gas station.... saw there was smoke coming
from the tyres.....scary man i tot the engine was on fire.... open the hood nothing.... check the tyres.... got some tyre smell..... must be the brakes.... cuz
tyre smoke shud dissapear within 15 seconds..... and tyre smoke
is very very thick...... with that distinct rubber smell..... check the
hydraulic lines and filler level everything ok...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience