Search results

1. M

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

I'm looking for OEM 4AGE 20V Blacktop Exhaust. Preferably the 4 door version. You may contact me at 017-3292251 :) Really appreciate it.
  2. M

Uneven fender gap

problem solved. it was wrongly installed. opened and experiment, found out spring was cut, so didnt follow actual top base. after a few calculation, bla bla bla, put everything back in, now both part 1.5 fingers gap :)
  3. M

Uneven fender gap after change absorber

problem solved. it was wrongly installed. opened and experiment, found out spring was cut, so didnt follow actual top base. after a few calculation, bla bla bla, put everything back in, now both part 1.5 fingers gap :)
  4. M

Uneven fender gap

i oso blur edi bro. its custom made. but i made comparison with my previous absorber. the one i had 1 side already kong, no more dampening power, but still, the car wasn't uneven. i highly suspect the foreman wrongfully installed the spring and absorber or the absorber fella, gave me wrong...
  5. M

Uneven fender gap after change absorber

is it possible the spring is the problem? i oso suspect wrongfully installed. i feel like taking out the whole absorber system and check back the code and make sure its the correct model and height and such. really pening kepala like hell edi. i test my original absorber, 1 side no more...
  6. M

VOGTLAND Sport Lowering Spring from Germany

pm me price for toyota corolla ae101
  7. Uneven fender gap after change absorber

Hi all, i just changed my absorber all 4 for my corolla ae101. the weird part is that before i change the absorbers, front part got around 1.5 fingers gap behind around 1 finger gap. after i change absorber(just to clarify, its new), the front driver side 0.5 finger and passenger side...
  8. Uneven fender gap

Hi all, i just changed my absorber all 4 for my corolla ae101. the weird part is that before i change the absorbers, front part got around 1.5 fingers gap behind around 1 finger gap. after i change absorber(just to clarify, its new), the front driver side 0.5 finger and passenger side...
  9. M

looking for ae101 door visor, door rubber and back lips :) Please PM me if have :)
  10. M

looking for ae101 wagon yakuza side skirt or BZ-R touring side skirt.
  11. M

How fast is Caldina GT4 ?

why am i seeing the comparison is always biased ? its either 1.6 vs 2.0 or turbo vs non turbo Something like this . if u were to find out a fair result from test drive, i think its the best choice to compare same category .
  12. M

Vios idling too low

service throttle body and ISCV then reset ECU see if it helps :)
  13. M

myvi ECU tuning after modification have been done

its just standard modification, doesn't require any retuning and whatnot. stock ECU is not tune-able. The least it can do is the firing timing and valve opening iinm. but doesn't really require that as well i think :) if u go for BOT, then yes, u need to tune ur firing system :) just my 2...
  14. M

Satin Red Wrap GTR - The Video!

will it last ? won't it come out after a time period ? how about protection against scratch and such ?
  15. M

Myvi 1.5 manual need help on extractors brand !!!

erk, original FGK wont be cheaper than DSport . perhaps might even hit higher than double for 2nd hand, triple for brand new .
  16. M

Myvi 1.5 manual need help on extractors brand !!!

FGK for 3sz-ve engine ? got ar?
  17. M

AE111 20V BT 6Speed Gearbox to be mounted on 4AFE engine

yeap, RPM for 120 on gear 5 is around 4k RPM . basically on 6k could go around 180 :) 6.3k probably around 190-195 . if ur willing to push ur car up to that point la . btw, yes im using original driveshaft :) @D7Zul The bolt is actually the flywheel, 4afe engine uses 6 bolts while 4age uses...
  18. M

Toyota SEG 20v Turbo for sale

That kid wants 2000HP car with 6l/100km and roll cage that is street legal :P anyway, if u dont mind asking, how's the FC of the car ? quite curious on the BT top. such a great beast man !
  19. M

4afe and 4age silvertop is using same gearbox which is C52 4age blacktop using C56. both of these gearboxes PnP to 4afe engine. the only difference is gear ratio. C56 has longer gear ratio on 3rd and 4th. 1,2,5 same for C52/56. I asked my mechanic find me the GB, he said C52, i dunno la he...
  20. M

i did changed my AT to MT . not much problem . ECU and wiring maintain standard . C52/56 no problem . same thing just gear ratio different .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using a mitsubishi twincam engine... as most of us know the hydrolic tappets makes alot of noise...
just 1 2 know if any1 have tried tufoil to solve it...
pls give feed back .... thx:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience