Search results

1. M

Ranting.... Malaysians are Really Lucky People.....

I don't know the exact rates but I don't think its 20-30.... these days. I heard its at least 100 for something like 2 shots (no idea whats 2 shots though). ---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:57 PM ---------- So bottom line.... MY RULEZ!!!
  2. M

Remove IAFM

Not recommended. If you do that you will kill your low end. Purpose of IAFM is to remove the dip in the torque and give a broader torque curve.
  3. M

Trust me. Its much much better compared to Singapore. Cars cheaper, no stupid 10yrs limit, much cheaper road tax and insurance and petrol!! I love JB petrol!!! Got NSHW, got Sepang, Pasir Gudang....... Best of all can mod!! Can change engine!! Its really a heaven for cars! OK, maybe...
  4. M

Sorry for ranting here but I am just EXTREMELY pissed...... This is because my dreams of a Satria R3 is gone (thought of important into SG) and I don't even know how long I will be able to keep my Satria Neo. Cause the COE for a 1.6L car in Singapore now cost $56K some idiot in my country...
  5. M

DIY Air Intake Results Confirmed!

My 7L is mix of highway and city. But around 70% city and 30% highway. Now with 90% city and heavy footed driving. I still managed 8.1L. Not bad considering previously I will get almost 9L. So thats a pretty good improvement. The low end torque now also allows me to engage 5th gear at 40KM/H...
  6. M

Car modifications - the dummies guide! Final chapter

Nice article. However, some corrections needed for supercharger part. Only roots and twin-screw chargers will give you low end torque w/o any lag. If you are using a centrifugal supercharger, you will still get the lag like turbo.
  7. DIY Air Intake Results Confirmed!

I remove the original intake, fit it with a 3" pipe and duct it all the way to the front fog lamp. I avoid 90 degrees bend and use may of 60 degrees to improve air flow. Fitted with an Amsoil open pod. Then insulate the pipe with ceramic fiber blanket. The end result of all these is that my...
  8. 4WD Satria Neo Using 4AGE Possible?

hi guys? Just wondering if anyone though of converting the Neo into 4WD using a 4AGE. Cause I have read about 4WD cars using 4AGE engine thus wonder if its possible for the Neo. It will definitely look great with a supercharge 4AGE 20V.
  9. M

Top speed lost...

Whats your engine? If its 1.8L and NA, 70mm TB is way too big.
  10. M

Satrio Neo CPS engine mod ~~

Best solution is supercharge it using a twinscrew or roots charger. This way you won't lose the NA characteristics and yet get more power. ---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 PM ---------- Not really, only twinscrew or roots...
  11. M

Wide Body

Wide body alone has no effect on your car. However, most people will usually need to push the wheels out mode to flush with the fender. If you use wheel spacers, it will place more stress on your bearings and it will wear out faster. Your handling will also be affect Wheels are further apart now.
  12. M

Oversize head cylinder valves

Bigger valves allows more air to enter the combustion chamber. This improves power at high RPM. However, bigger valves will also reduce air velocity at low RPM. Hence worse low RPM power. Bigger valves alone is not useful, it needs to be used in conjunction with your cam + other mods.
  13. M

can we modify fan motor speed?

Actually, the easiest way to change the thermostat at the radiator so the fan will turn on at a lower temp. To make the fan go faster, you will need to increase the voltage. I.e. install a DC-DC converter. However, its not worth the effort and cost because fans can take up to 10A and such...
  14. M

Radiators - stock vs aluminum after market

for your case, its not needed at all. A bigger 2 row aluminum radiator cools better than a single row copper. However, this is provided your car needs additional cooling. The stock radiator for the Satria is more than adequate even if you TC your car. Btw, changing radiator alone will not...
  15. M

wat is the best forged piston & con rod for 4g63?

If you want the best rods, carillo is very good but expensive. Mahle pistons are very good as well. Cosworth also good. But then, you also need bearings, ARP headbolts, metal Headgaskets etc..... You may want supertech valves? springs etc. Thus its not just pistons and conrods.
  16. Anyone Tried Changing Wheel Hub?

Cause I realise its very difficult to find 4 x 114.3 rims for my Satria Neo. Thus thinking of changing the wheel hub to fit a 5 x 114.3 config instead. Any compatible wheel hub around? Eg. mitsubishi ones?
  17. M

satria neo r3

Satria's sound insulation is not good in the first place, thats why its loud at high speeds. Of course you can add more insulation to make it quiet. but it will only add weight. Seriously, I prefer the car not to have any sound insulation at all.
  18. M

Satria NEO: Rim's pcd?

btw which shop does customising of bodykit? Cause I want my car to look like the proton s2000.
  19. M

Satria Neo Aerokit

Hi! Do you offer custom bodykits. Cause I am looking for a set that looks the same as the Proton Satria 2000 rally car. If not, possible to modify the R3 or lotus bodykit? I mainly like the wide wheel arch used for the Satria 2000 car. If the R3 or lotus bumper can be modified to have the...
  20. M

High Performance Campro Engine is Not Feasible..... :(

I love my neo still but I would most like swap out the engine and get a Toyota or Mitsubishi engine instead. At least I will be able to get aftermarket parts this way. Whats worst is there are no approved aftermarket exhausts in Singapore as well. I can't upgrade my exhaust at all :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Boss..wanna know if aircon receiver spoilt/the switch which control the rpm ( usually on top of the receiver ) spolt means what happen ???I've been having this problem recently and it's soo sickening.The rpm will be soo inconsistant and it effect the temp too.I brought it to a/con shop n that fella change the switch ( 2nd hand ..new one is pretty costly ).The next day the same problem happened.I'm feeling sick as the car is sooo inferior to drive !!Whenehev I stop ( eg traffic light ) the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience