Search results

1. Tuscani for Sale!

Hi All, I am letting go of my Coupe Tuscani after many great years of ownership. The Specs: Dec 2002 2.0 Litre Automatic Copper Lenso Rims Tiptronic CVT Transmission Sport Suspension Custom LED Lighting Alcantara/Leather Sports Seats Spare GT Wing Price - RM53,000 Negotiable View image...
  2. Tuscani Lighting full Conversion

Dear Bros Need ur help... esp V-Spec and Alex. I am looking into converting my 2003 coupe interior lighting to blue(2007) from red. I have taken apart some component like triple gauge and test with 2007 component. However seem easier(and cheaper) to swap some LED. Example the air-con LED is...
  3. Hcc future meetings

Dear All, I noticed certain members dissatisfaction with lack of gathering etc. However in most cases I think it is because our posts for these are often split up ie. the recent GK gathering and perhaps many are not even aware that it happened. May I suggest a new STICKY thread for ALL future...
  4. Wedding Invite

Guys & Girls, I'm finally getting hitched! Event will be on the 2nd of Feb 2008 Saturday 5pm onwards. There will also be a lounge party at Bangsar 10pm onward. James & Chye Hoong Website for more detail. Do let me know if u are coming for either dinner or party or both asap. Hopefully we...
  5. ECU Remap

Hey, still remember that shop you were saying does ECU remap for Tuscani? Is that a software remap or they actually sell u a piggyback chip? Thought came up today on the way to work, got harassed by Alfa 156 Selespeed. Almost had the bugger...almost. Later the day I tarok an altezza, perhaps...
  6. Birthday Invite

Hi people, Just wanna let ya know, I'm having a small gathering this saturday nite for my 25th. Propose to have some pizzas & drinks and set up my projector for some movie screening...perhaps Tokyo Drift? If you joining then just leave your names here so I can prep up
  7. Hyundai Rally Performance

http://www.teamdan.com/archive/2002/prorally.html Though Hyundai exited the SCCA USA rally in 2002, did they go out in style. Proof that Hyundai can cut with the best in the world and win. Tiburons hauled Evo ass through the dense american forests:baring_teeth: Respect Hommies, respect...
  8. Klims

Has anyone been to the KLIMS ? Was there yesterday, bumped into babyprecious also. Its offical, facelift tuscani for sale at 154K however the sunroof is now gone On the other hand, the engine now has i- VTEC...I mean CVVT heheheheh As for the gals...sorry the Mitsubishi booth wins HANDS...
  9. Where are all the 3rd Gen coupe owner?

So far seems im only 3rd Gen coupe Tuscani in the club. Wei ppl....dun so "lan ci" lar. I know you are all out there somewhere Once in a while got see some here n there. SO if YOU are reading this, drop a post here lah, sure got benefits of joining hyundai club. Got outings, can share joys and...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Beading Effect for KKE Thick Wax -

When water is sprayed on a normal car surface, the water would generally form a film and remain on the car paint and would probably dry on the car. The water drying on the car has several problems like leaving water spots, dirt dryin on the car etc. Even harmfull effects of bugs, tree saps, road film harms your car paint and its finish.

An unprotected car paint would probably have a water film.

KKE Thick Wax is to be applied by hand using a wax...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience