Search results

1. T

Tuscani for Sale!

Putting to a dealer friend of mine to help me sell tmr. u got kaki want to buy juz call me la.
  2. Tuscani for Sale!

Hi All, I am letting go of my Coupe Tuscani after many great years of ownership. The Specs: Dec 2002 2.0 Litre Automatic Copper Lenso Rims Tiptronic CVT Transmission Sport Suspension Custom LED Lighting Alcantara/Leather Sports Seats Spare GT Wing Price - RM53,000 Negotiable View image...
  3. T

HCC Meet-Up

Ppl...still remember me ya Out of action since moving house of late. May I propose McD opp. Subang Parade?
  4. T

Tuscani Lighting full Conversion

Guys, can sms me ur contacts as my SIM died two days ago. I have opened up the air-con but the lights are not LED but some kind of white bulb with red rubber covers. I also opened the switches and you would need to solder different LED into it. I may consider just buy new 2007 window switches so...
  5. Tuscani Lighting full Conversion

Dear Bros Need ur help... esp V-Spec and Alex. I am looking into converting my 2003 coupe interior lighting to blue(2007) from red. I have taken apart some component like triple gauge and test with 2007 component. However seem easier(and cheaper) to swap some LED. Example the air-con LED is...
  6. T

Hcc future meetings

Yes, this is more for the GK owners of first edition to upgrade to 2nd FL See bumper style here: http://robertsim.org/rs/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/p10119732.jpg
  7. T

Hcc future meetings

Sorry guys n gals, been out of action 4 a while. My car was involved in a small pileup! Fortunately no serious damage and as a result of this incident, My front bumper is for SALE !! I'm looking to get rid of it cheap, say 250bucks. It is a lovely 2005 facelift bumper full original you can...
  8. T

Hcc future meetings

Sounds good....lets do this one step at a time. Administrators...please create a new sticky thread for gatherings.... But no photos plz as this would slow down performance.
  9. Hcc future meetings

Dear All, I noticed certain members dissatisfaction with lack of gathering etc. However in most cases I think it is because our posts for these are often split up ie. the recent GK gathering and perhaps many are not even aware that it happened. May I suggest a new STICKY thread for ALL future...
  10. T

Calling For All GK Owner

Modification..hmmmmmmm My wife wanna buy the new i10, if like that then no dosh to modify... But the interior trim is sure wanna change....plus the side gill LED hahah
  11. T

Calling For All GK Owner

Not precisely sure where the Shell is, if summit on my left, further down the road? sms me 0133665225 in case then I can contact u guys if lost or I go to where you having mamak... so c ard 10.30 then
  12. T

All About Hyundai Genesis (Sedan and Coupe)

2.0 Turbo sheeeeeet...at that kind of spec only hope is to get parent or relative to buy :bawling:
  13. T

Calling For All GK Owner

Brothers, Got space for my white GK?? Hope to finally meet some other GK owners
  14. T

TT Session & Meet Up Once A Month

Tomorrow nite anyone bringing GK?
  15. T

TT Session & Meet Up Once A Month

Damn, Went overseas just one week n missed a GK 2.7??!?!? Make sure to let me know the next meetup....wanna trade up my 2.0 for a 2.7 heheheh...
  16. Wedding Invite

Guys & Girls, I'm finally getting hitched! Event will be on the 2nd of Feb 2008 Saturday 5pm onwards. There will also be a lounge party at Bangsar 10pm onward. James & Chye Hoong Website for more detail. Do let me know if u are coming for either dinner or party or both asap. Hopefully we...
  17. T

TT Event on 6th Oct 07

Hi guys, when is the next one ar?
  18. T

Looking for Tuscani Cash = )

Haha I Got One ..... in racing white. Yup, the car is rarely on sale simply cos it is too good and cheap to maintain. I'm very happy with the car. Buy one if u can find one. If I ever sold mine maybe cos to buy a V6 version !
  19. T

HCC 1st Anniversary@Genting *Brief Update*

Hi guys, Unfortunately i will be in JB tomorrow until monday for biz trip. Wondering any chance to meet up the sg group in JB for lunch on saturday on the way up??
  20. T

Meetup on 6th July 2007

Seems I have to change another name to avoid confusion huh? How about "white james" and " black james" or maybe "N/A James" and "Turbo James" hahahahaaha.... Oh yeah, I will go if nothing crop up

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've noticed at the shops that the cheaper alarm systems don't
come with their own relay (they utilize the existing one), the
expensive ones do. does anyone know whether this factor is
important?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience