Search results

1. V

Reported Post by virusdemonx2

virusdemonx2 has reported a post. Reason: Post: PS3 Games RM10 Forum: All OTHER stuff Assigned Moderators: fstr, 5115, EvolutionZ Posted by: virusdemonx2 Original Content:
  2. V

Satria 1.3gli Poor Fuel Consumption

Hi guys, I drive a Satria 1.3i year 2000 manual. I had this car for 2 years now and I baught it second hand in stock condition. I've changed my rims to 16", 421, and bullet. I change this quite a while ago but only now im noticing my card poor fuel consumption because I started using this car...
  3. V

Satria 1st & 2nd Gen

Never will sell my car bro. Damn lot of memories I have which i've experienced with that car
  4. V

Satria 1st & 2nd Gen

Yeah I figured as much. But converting would be a lot of hassle isnt it. And as you've said, wouldnt pass inspection. I really hate wasting my time with these JPJ idiots. Anyway thanks for your reply bro.
  5. Satria 1st & 2nd Gen

Hi, Im new to this forum and Im not quite sure if this the the place to post this thread. But I need some help in this, I drive a year 2000 Proton Satria 1.3. I've been planning on modifying my car's exterior. I wanted to change the rear bonnet to the Mirage Cyborg's one. But after some...
  6. V

Proton Satria 1.3i Year 2000

Thanks for your reply.I will do more research on those items you told above.If its possible do you mind explaining more about those mods?Also can someone please tell me on what dimension(inch) air filter should I buy.What is the difference between original K&N and recon one.Also what is the best...
  7. Proton Satria 1.3i Year 2000

Hi, Im new to this forum.I have a few questions to the car experts here.I am driving a Proton Satria 1.3i Year 2000 model.I have never modified this car in any way for performance.I need some advise on what I am about to do.I am planning to first change my air filter to a K&N filter.But im...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whuttup people....I need some help..after reading abt the awesome sunway treatment of its
customers,i m not too sure if i am gonna go there..any other good place?..planning to install a subaru-impreza - Ibberdesign...thx 4 your advice

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

i didnt mention it was to install front and rear bumpers...not really liking the DAMD front bumper after putting it on it looks like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience