Search results

1. Glass Sport Rim & Copper Stain Remover

is effective for instant remove those stubborn stains. A bring out the original clear surface of glass window.door of cars,buildings car sports rim etc. is an unique solution for all stuborn & long standing stains such as grease, water mark , traffic film etc. 300ml
  2. Mtis Multi Tech Industrial Services www.mtis.com.my

Multi Tech Industrial Services (MTIS) established in 2008. We offer a wide range of brands for products such as Industrial Supplies, Hardware, Tools & Machinery, Bolt & Nuts, Hydraulic Fitting, Ferrules, Hydraulic and Non-Hydraulic Hoses, Hydraulic Adaptors, Air & Hydraulic Quick-Release...
  3. www.mtis.com.my

[SpeedEffect Autoworks]

hi, I'm eric from Mtis-multi tech industrial services If you wanted to buy tools or equipment, all are available "What you want, we try to supply".and feel free to contact me and click like to my pages for future annouce the promotion. Mtis.com.my | Facebook Supply Whole Malaysia My mobile...
  4. www.mtis.com.my

[WTS] Car Wash and Detailing Business

find me. i give you the quotation and also the machine quotation. I used to always helping ppl setup car wash shop. Regards, Eric 012-348 4933 Mtis-multi tech industrial services

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good Day,

What a hot day to detail lately, this F10 was detailed by me and Seech since last year Febuary. Original post can be found here ProDetailing: BMW F10 520d Optimum Opti-Coated Somehow I felt lucky to took up this job cause I get to test how's the Opti-Coat behave in 1year time meanwhile have to get the front bumper coated again after re-sprayed. I was amazed by the coating, it still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience