Search results

1. Nissan gearbox D delay

Hi @ll, Currently i facing a problem with my B14 auto gearbox. Early in the morning or once started the car, when i change gear to D, there's a slight delay for the auto gear to engage at 1st gear. Even when press on accelerator, the car won't move. Delay estimate 3-5 sec. Anyone...
  2. Honda Crv Air Cond Problem

hi, i'm having problem with my Air Cond (A/C). Blower & all switches works but no cool air. It all started after i accelerated my CRV just after going out from Petrol Station coz' i didn't notice a fast car coming from behind so as soon as i realised it, i accelerated my crv a bit. Just after...
  3. Position Lights

I just bought a new 2010 Honda City and I'm curious as to the type of bulb that is used as the Position Light. I wished to change to a color closely matching the signal lights but before I could go hunting for them, I need to know the type. Can anyone assist me?
  4. Problems With Sylphy: Care To Share?

i have seen a few used units... in fact a quite a no of units going for sale seems like they have some issues my manager too selling his..i wanted to grab it but he asked me not to ... he just said.... problem so whats with sylphy? can any owners clear my doubt i have at the very...
  5. Nissan Murano

I need to change from my current Toyota Innova. Is the Murano any good? I am thinking of 2005 models like the Impul Murano CBU with full specs. Any annoyances or problems? Or should I go for another mpv like the Estima or etc? It would be nice to hear from you guys.
  6. Accord Accessories

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about buying accessories for the Honda Accord. I'm more interested in accessories that will improve the comfort and convenience of my new car than the aesthetic modifications that seem to be popular these days. I'm considering things like Door Visors...
  7. Vios Rpm Issue

Hi my vios 2004 (first generation) give some strange RPM reading recently. When i drive highway for constant speed of 80km/h and the RPM reading is at 2000 rpm. I know this is bit high as previously i only got < 2000 rpm for 80km/h. I can hear the engine also bit more noisy. Does...
  8. Avanza Automatic Transmission Issues

Dear Bros, I forgot to change ATF for my Avanza (2005) and it overshoot 50k (current miliage is 151k). I found that the ATF is in grey color and even after changed, it is still in grey color. My foreman told me that my automatic transmission is in bad shape. Does changing the ATF filter, will...
  9. Fd2 - Changing The Brake System

Hi Im using a FD2. Was wondering whether is there any aftermarket product to replace my brake sys. Its "too light" for my liking. Appreciate all the insight
  10. Stock Iswara Alarm System

helo all, i just purchased an iswara aeroback 1.3s 1997 model. the previous owner told me she disabled the alarm system and central locking but both the remote are still working. i want to diy reconnect back the alarm and central locking system but problem is, i dont know where is the exact...
  11. Blm Auto Won't Start At 17kkm

A 2yr ++ BLM auto, mileage 17kkm, failed to start. New battery, same. Fuel pump working. Found not spark from plug wire. Any fuse or sensor caused this happen? Service done at SC, is it under warranty? Some say yes, some say no. If no, I think let other workshop earn. Anyone encounter the same...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using wira se, wanted to change my tyre and rims to 15" for a better pick up.

Does anyone knows how much i can trade in my wira se rims and tyre together?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience